Update Android Gingerbread to Android Lollipop Without Root
So do you want to Update Android 2.3 to Android 5.0 Lollipop Without root. Every year Google releases a new android update for users and this time in 2019 they have finally launched the Android 9.0 pie. So now we are here with a New Post in which we will tell You How to Upgrade/Update your Micromax canvas Bolt/Samsung galaxy Rex/Karbonn/Lava iris/Intex aqua / spice / All android Device Running On android 2.3 Gingerbread To Latest android 5.0 lollipop without rooting .
As we all know That android L Aka Lollipop is the
latest release from Google So many of us obviously wants to get hands on the latest blend And features of Android L. Being an Android user you might already know that Android 5.0 Lollipop was one of the major upgrades over it’s predecessor Android Gingerbread in-terms of design and features.
Now you might already know that it’s not possible for every Smartphone manufacturer to roll out update for every device they release, And hence old smartphone user’s end up using Old android version on their Device for year and year’s. So in this guide today we will show you the easiest way to Update Android 2.3 Gingerbread to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Upgrade Android 2.3 Gingerbread to Android 5.0 Lollipop
As we already told you that Android 5.0 comes with many new features and Design which includes material design and several other features like PIP mode and Improved battery life.
- As we are going to upgrade Android 2.3 to Android 5.0 Lollipop so it is mandatory that you should have a Device running on Android 2.3
- Active internet connection to Download Files which are required to Update your Android Smartphone.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on your Device
- Make sure you have More then 65% battery on your Android smartphone.
THIS GUIDE IS ONLY FOR NON-ROOTED USERS HOWEVER ROOTED USERS CAN ALSO UPDATE THEIR ANDROID GINGERBREAD DEVICE TO ANDROID L 5.0 FROM THIS METHOD
As we already told you that Android smartphone’s receive android updates from Smartphone manufacturer. Now when we already told that you can only change the looks of device so follow all the steps given below.
Method 1: First Of all We need To Change the wallpapers Of The device
- Mostly New android versions come with new wallpapers, So in the very first method we will show you the easiest way to upgrade android 2.3 to Android 5.0 lollipop.
- Now Go to System Settings>Security>Unknown Sources>Enable That.
- Now Long press on the screen and Select Change Wallpaper
- Now just Choose the wallpaper you Wan’t
- If you use an Android Device, Make sure that you use Wallpaper which is Black In color.
- Below Are Some wallpapers which come With Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- So above given are some of the wallpapers which The android 5.0 Lollipop Comes with, Now you can Download All Android 5.0 lollipop Wallpapers in HD from Here
- The Major thing which New android version come with is New Ringtones, New Wallpaper, New Design.
- You Can Download All New Ringtones and Wallpaper from Here
- Now Which the new Update Comes With New change is Android L keyboard.
- So to Set the New Android 5.0 Lollipop keyboard on Android 2.3 Gingerbread you have to follow steps given below:
- Now first of all you have to Uninstall Google Keyboard (Playstore One Not AOSP), Install The Android 5.0 Lollipop Keyboard apk And change theme.
- Open Advance Settings
- Select colors scheme as Material (Material theme is the default theme of Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- You can Search for android Lollipop keyboard on Google Playstore.
- Now comes the main Part in which you need to Change the Launcher of your Smartphone running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Download the Android l lollipop launcher From Playstore And install it as normal app.
- How to Make android Touchscreen Smooth Without Rooting
- How to Access Steam Screenshot Folder
- What is idp.Generic (IDP generic Avast)
- Update Android 4.0 to Android 5.0 Lollipop
So this is was our Guide to Update Android 2.3 Gingerbread to Android 5.0 Lollipop, We have shown you the easiest Way to Install Latest Android Lollipop 5.0 To Android 2.3 Gingerbread.