Update Motorola Moto Droid turbo to Android Nougat 7.0 .
Do you want to Update Moto droid turbo to android nougat 7.0 ? And want to install CM14 in Motorola droid turbo ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto droid turbo . Motorola smartphones are usually among the very first smartphones that get the latest update earlier . There are many smartphones in the Motorola nougat update list and droid turbo is one of them .
Moto Droid turbo was launched in 2014 and at the time of the launch the smartphone was the flagship device , But later on the company launched the Successor of Droid turbo named as turbo 2 . The smartphone still runs on android Lollipop However there are plenty of custom rom available with which you can upgrade it . Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android version and it comes with many new features and upgrades . So Lets start the guide on How to Update Moto Droid Turbo to android Nougat .
Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto Droid turbo .
As the device still runs on android lollipop so there are less chances that motorola will roll out official nougat update for Droid turbo . But still you can install a nougat custom rom on the device to Upgrade it . So today we will use CM14 for Moto droid turbo to update it to the latest version . The custom rom comes with many features and upgrades , Some of the main features of the custom rom are :-
- The rom is based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Comes with Cyanogenmod 14 themes
- Android 7.0 Wallpapers / Ringtones
- Super smooth rom
- No hang or lag problem
- Supports gravity box
- Pre rooted
Working things in the rom :-
- All Apps
- Everything is working fine in the rom .
Pre-requisites and points to remember :-
- This custom rom is only for Moto Droid turbo So dont try to flash it on any other device .
- TWRP recovery is required to flash the update .
- Minimum 4Gb of space should be there in the internal memory
- 65% of battery is recommended to install the rom .
- It is recommended to download the update in Pc .
- Make sure you follow each and every step carefully .
- USB cable is required .
- Download Nougat Update for Moto Droid turbo .
Steps To Update Moto Droid turbo to Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Make sure there is Nougat update zip file present in the internal memory .
- Now Rename the zip file to Update.zip .
- Now you have to boot your Droid turbo in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode first of all turn off your smartphone .
- Now you have to press Volume Down + power button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- After entering in recovery mode you will see many options :-
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Backup and make a backup of all Files and current rom
- Now press the back key
- Now Tap on install
- Now choose the Update.zip file
- Now You will be asked to confirm the installation .
- Now press yes
- As soon as you tap on yes the installation will start .
- It will take around 5 minutes to complete the Process .
- You will get a notification that the Phone has been update successfully .
- Now Again press the back key and tap on reboot .
- Thats all !! You have Successfully Update Moto Droid turbo to android 7.0 Nougat .
So This was our guide on How to Update Moto droid turbo to android 7.0 Nougat , I hope you liked our guide .