Update Oneplus One to Android Oreo 8.0
So do you want to Update OnePlus One to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place today we are here with the Guide on How to Upgrade OnePlus 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo. OnePlus One was the first device from Oneplus and the smartphone also gained popularity in no time because it came with a Good hardware and acceptable price point.
The OnePlus One comes with a 5.5 Inch display which has a resolution of 1920X1080 and comes with a pixel density of 401 ppi, The smartphone comes with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection and supports upto 10 fingers which help in playing games easily. The Oneplus one comes with Snapdragon 801 quad core processor coupled with 3GB of ram . For good gaming and graphics, there is Adreno 303 GPU unit. The Smartphone also comes with a 13Mp camera unit at the back end and a 5Mp camera unit is placed on the front side. The Smartphone officially runs on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow but in this guide, we will show you How to Update OnePlus One to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Update OnePlus One to Android 8.0 Oreo
So to update OnePlus One to android 8.0 Oreo we will use a custom rom because as of now there is no official update available from company for Oneplus 1 so the users who want to enjoy latest android 8.0 Oreo on their devices can simply install the custom ROM on their Oneplus 1 , But before you start updating your device there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Pre-requirements before you Update OnePlus one to Android 8.0 Oreo
- The Custom ROM is only for OnePlus one so don’t flash it on any other device as it may brick your device.
- There should be more than 65% battery in your smartphone to avoid chances of installation failure.
- Make sure there is minimum 4Gb space available in the internal memory of your device
- TWRP Recovery is required to Install the rom on your smartphone, here is the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Smartphone
- Make a backup of all Important files and Contacts.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Custom rom for OnePlus One
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Rom in OnePlus One
- First of all Download Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP rom for OnePlus one
- Now move the rom to the root of SD card
- Now rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever you prefer
- Now You have to boot your Smartphone in recovery mode
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Now Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache and wipe cache partition
- Now tap On install
- Now Choose the Update.zip rom you have downloaded earlier
- Now tap on Install Now
- Now wait for the Rom Installation
- Now Tap on Reboot
- The first reboot will take more time than usual and you need not to worry because its normal.
So this was our guide on How to Update OnePlus one to Android 8.0 Oreo, i hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt you can comment down below.