Upgrade Oppo F1 Plus To Marshmallow 6.0 officially .
Do you want to Update Your Oppo F1 plus to android 6.0 marshmallow officially ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to update Oppo F1 Plus in Marshmallow 6.0 M .
Oppo F1 plus was launched In 2016 March and since then the smartphone is running on android 5.0 lollipop . The smartphone comes with a Powerful Mediatek Helio P10 Processor clocked at 2.0Ghz . Under the hood there’s 4Gb of ram . The best thing about Oppo f1 plus is its 13 Megapixel Primary camera and 16 Megapixel Secondary camera . As we already mentioned that the smartphone still runs on 5.0 Lollipop so we are here with the guide on How to update Oppo f1 plus to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Oppo F1 and Oppo F1 plus are one of the most selling smartphones from the Chinese Company . Oppo is also going to launch the small version of Oppo f1 in india soon which will be named as Oppo F1s . So today in this guide we will tell you How to update Oppo F1 plus to android Marshmallow 6.0 After the company officially releases it . But before going to the guide Below are some requirements Make sure you follow them correctly .
- Make sure Your smartphone is Fully Charged .
- Make Sure Your Are Using Oppo F1 Plus .
- Make Sure There is enough Space Available in Your Oppo F1 Plus .
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to Internet .
Update F1 Plus In Marshmallow .
- Step 1. First of all Turn of your Smartphone .
- Step 2. Now turn it On Again .
- Step 3. Now Connect your Oppo F1 Plus to a faster internet connection , 3G/4G/Wifi is recommended .
- Step 4. Now Go to Settings .
- Step 5. Search For About phone .
- Step 6. Now In About phone You will see a Option of ” System Updates ” .
- Step 7. Just open that .
- Step 8. Now After opening the system updates option The smartphone will search finding updates .
- Step 9. Now if the company has officially released the Android marshmallow 6.0 update for Oppo f1 plus then you will get a option to Download the Update .
- Step 10. After Downloading the Update tap on Reboot and Install , just tap on that .
- Step 11. Now the phone will start updating .
- Step 12. After 5 Minutes Your Oppo F1 Plus will be updated to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
So this was our guide on How to Update Oppo F1 Plus to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Officially after the Release . I hope this guide helped you .
6 thoughts on “How to Update Oppo F1 Plus to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .”
thats correct, but if the opp released update or not thats the question ? 🙁
As the F1 series is one of the most popular series so Oppo will release the update .
We know that oppo f1 series is most popular but when upadte is available now android launch 7 nougat but oppo still in a lolipop what is this??
Oppo f1 plus or sony xperia xa ultra ? 🙂 idk who the best between sony and oppo
Release android update 6.0
Oppo f1 plus में अपडेट करने पर क्या डेटा ओर apps डिलीट हो जाएंगे