Update Oppo F1s to Android Marshmallow 6.0
So Do you want to Update oppo f1s to android 6.0 marshmallow? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Update Oppo f1s to android 6.0 marshmallow.
Oppo f1s is one of the most popular devices from Oppo, The smartphone comes with a 5.5 inch display with 267 pixels per inch density and 720X1280 resolution. Coming to the Hardware so the smartphone comes with a mediatek 6755 processor and 4Gb of ram, but unfortunately just like most of the smartphones the f1s also runs on A outdated Android version. So today we are here with the guide on How to Update oppo f1s to Android 6.0 marshmallow.
Android 6.0 marshmallow is the successor of Android lollipop and it is the predecessor of newly launched Nougat 7.0 . The best thing about the android 6.0 marshmallow is that it can run smoothly even on a 512 Mb ram device. So without wasting much time lets start our guide on How to Update oppo f1s to Android 6.0 marshmallow.
Update Oppo F1s to Android 6.0 Marshmallow officially
So the first method we will tell you today is the way with which you can officially update Oppo f1s to android 6.0 marshmallow. As i already mentioned that oppo f1s is one of the most popular devices from oppo so it is pretty much obvious that company will release and marshmallow update for Oppo f1s, however the date is still unknown. So lets start the guide.
Update oppo f1 plus to android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Officially Update oppo f1s to Android 6.0 marshmallow
- So first of all make sure there is minimum 65% battery in your smartphone to Update oppo f1s to marshmallow.
- Second thing to remember when you update f1s in marshmallow is that there should be more then 4Gb of space in the internal memory.
- Now Go to the Settings of Your smartphone.
- Now Go to About Phone settings.
- Now You will see a option ” System Updates “.
- Just tap on System Updates option.
- Now as soon as you tap on this your device will start checking for updates.
- Now Wait for the Updater app to Show you Android 6.0 oppo f1s update.
- Now when you see a update available just tap on ” Download marshmallow update for oppo f1s”.
- Thats all!!! You have successfully Updated your oppo f1s in marshmallow officially.
How to Update Oppo f1s to android 7.0 Nougat
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom for Oppo f1s
So it happens many time when there is no official update for a device and in that case the best thing we can do is install a custom rom on our device. So today we are here with the best custom rom for oppo f1s. Custom roms are a heavily customized and designed version of the stock rom and usually they are good in terms of performance ( Not all ) . So lets move on towards best custom rom for Oppo f1s.
How to Install Custom rom on oppo f1s
- First of all Download best custom rom for oppo f1s from Here.
- Now place it in the root of sd card.
- Now you have to boot oppo f1s in Recovery mode.
- After booting in recovery mode you will see many options.
- First of all tap on Wipe Data/Factory reset.
- Now tap on Wipe Dalvik cache.
- Now go to the main screen and tap on Install
- Now choose the custom rom for Oppo f1s you downloaded earlier.
- Thats all !!! You have successfully installed custom rom in oppo f1s.
So this was our guide on How to update oppo f1s to android 6.0 marshmallow, I hope you liked our guide. In this guide we have also told you How to install Custom rom in oppo f1s. If you have any kind of doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.