How to Update Oppo F1s to Android Nougat 7.0
Do you want to Update oppo f1s to nougat 7.0 ? And want to Install lineage os rom in oppo f1s ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Update oppo f1s to nougat 7.0 and install lineage os rom
Oppo f1s is one of the most popular devices of oppo , The smartphone comes with a 5.5 Inch screen with 267 ppi and 720X1080 resolution . For protection of the display the smartphone comes with a corning gorilla glass 4 coating at the front mainly protecting the smartphone from scratches and cracks
Under the hood of Oppo f1s there is mediatek octa core processor along with 3Gb ram for the 32Gb variant and 4Gb ram with the 64 Gb variant . For taking photos there is a 13 Mp camera at the back and for taking selfies there is a 16Mp camera unit at the front end, This is one of the most rare smartphones which feature a bigger camera unit at the front end .As mentioned in the post that the device runs on mediatek processor so it is one of the very first devices running on mediatek processor that received the Nougat update
Upgrade Oppo F1s to Android 7.0 Nougat
Being one of the most popular smartphone of oppo it is expected that company will release official Nougat update for oppo f1s, But as of now There is no official update so what we can do is install lineage os rom on oppo f1s and enjoy the latest android 7.0 Nougat on the device.
Lineage os rom is a all new custom rom based on android nougat 7.0 ( 14.1 ) , The rom was released after cyanogen mod closed its all official services so basically lineage os rom is a continuation of the much popular Cyanogenmod . For those who have already used the Cyanogenmod rom may not feel much difference in both roms because both the roms are almost identical in looks, However there is a lot difference in performance
The lineage os rom for Oppo f1s comes with many new features and some of the below are listed below in list:
- Based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- No hang or Lag problem .
- As the rom is performance based so you can do multitasking .
- No hang or lag problem .
- Better battery life .
- New themes and wallpapers.
- Multi window feature
As we all know that there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you install rom on any android device , So make sure you follow all the below given steps
This lineage os rom is only for Oppo f1s and please dont try to flash it on any other device as it may brick your device
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- 4Gb of space in the internal memory is required to install the rom .
- A usb cable and computer is also required to flash the rom .
- CWM or TWRP recovery is required to install lineage os rom without pc
Before you install lineage os rom in Oppo f1s below is a list of things which are working fine:
- Sim card
- All apps
- File manager
How to Install Lineage os rom in Oppo F1s
- First of all Download Lineage os rom for Oppo F1s .
- DOWNLOAD GAPPS 7.0 FOR LINEAGE OS ROM.
- Make sure you have downloaded the rom in your pc .
- Now transfer the rom in the root of sd card .
- Now rename the rom to Update.zip or whatever you prefer .
- Now Disconnect the smartphone from pc .
- Now You have to boot your Oppo f1s in recovery mode .
- To boot oppo f1s in recovery mode press volume down + power button together .
- Now your device will enter in recovery mode .
- Now tap on Wipe .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition
- Now tap on backup and make a backup of currently installed os .
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now again tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- Now wait for the installation to get completed .
- After successful installation you will get a notification ” Zip flashed successfully ” .
- Now tap on Reboot .
- The first reboot will take around 5-7 minutes to complete .
- So this was our guide on How to Update oppo f1s to android 7.0 Nougat, i hope you liked our guide
In addition you can also check the official nougat update for oppo f1s by following the below guide :-
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on
- Update now .
Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Oppo f1s to android 7.0 nougat .
So this was our guide on How to Update oppo f1s to android 7.0 nougat and install lineage os rom in oppo f1s i hope you liked the guide .
3 thoughts on “Update Oppo F1s to Android 7.0 Nougat Lineage os rom”
Anyone tested this rom on oppo F1s??
how to root oppo f1s?????
Bro link is expired, Pls reupload the Oppo F1s lineaage link