Download Android 9.0 Pie for Oppo F3
Update Oppo F3 to Android 9.0 Pie: So do you want to Install Android Pie on Oppo F3? If yes then you are at right Place. In this Guide today we will show you the easiest way to Update your Oppo Phone to Android 9.0 Pie Which is the latest Operating System From Google and Also it comes with many New features and Upgrade.
Oppo is one of the top Smartphone Brands in India, Recently they Launched their Only online Brand Realme in competition to Redmi Smartphones. Oppo Launched many new handsets in India and also it was one of the very first brands Launched with Moonlight camera technology. So in this Guide today we will show you the easiest way to Update Oppo F3 to Android 9.0 Pie, But before that Let’s have a Quick look at the specifications of the Oppo F3.
The Oppo F3 comes with a 5.5 inch Display, having resolution of 1080X1920 Pixels and a Pixel density of 401PPI, under the hood of the smartphone there is Mediatek MT6750 28NM processor coupled with 4GB of ram. Coming to the other features of the Phone Such As Camera and Battery So the Oppo F3 comes with 13Mp primary camera unit whereas a 16Mp + 8Mp Dual camera unit is placed at the front Side. Under the hood of the smartphone there is 3200 mah Non-Removable battery.
So this was all about the specifications of the device, Now let’s have a Quick look at the features of Android 9.0 Pie Update for Oppo F3 So the New Android 9.0 Pie Update comes with Following New Features:
Download Android 9.0 Pie Custom Rom for Oppo F3
Before we start Downloading the Rom for Oppo F3, let’s have a Quick look at the Features of New android 9.0 Pie rom for Oppo F3:
So this is one of the very first and Most Interesting feature of Android 9.0 Pie, In this feature All the Apps which you are not using will Be Hibernated. Inshort all the apps which you are not using Will be turned off automatically by the Adaptive battery Feature. This can be Easily Enable and Disable by Going to Settings>Battery>Adaptive Battery.
This was one of the most waited feature of Android 9.0, In the New android google have enabled the System Wide Dark mode feature. All the apps which Support dark mode will Automatically enable Dark mode by just one Command. Also this Feature is good for smartphones Having Amoled display.
App time limit:
This Feature Will Automatically Enable the app time limit, Which means if you set the Time to 9 minutes the Icon of App will automatically turn to grey hence giving you Warning not to use this app for much time.
This feature will Automatically Adjust the Brightness of your android screen according to the environment you are using your android phone, This feature also helps in getting longer battery life.
New Screenshot Shortcut:
Taking Screenshot is much easier now, You can Easily take screenshot by long pressing the power button, Also the new feature let’s you edit the screenshot in Go.
Last but not the least, The new Android 9.0 Pie comes with new Design. One thing which is common between Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie is that both the versions share Material Design. However both Android version’s have many differences in Design and once can easily differentiate between both of them.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo F3
Oppo is well known for making Smartphones with Good Camera’s but when it comes to Software support they Don’t release new Updates for their Smartphones. So as this Device was launched in 2017 with Android 6.0 marshmallow there will be no Further Update from the Company. Also Some users Told that they Faced Oppo F3 Screen Flickering Issue While Using Smartphone on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, But After you Install the Latest Android 9.0 Pie on your Smartphone you won’t face any issue.
Things to Remember before you Upgrade Oppo F3 to Android 9.0 Pie
- This Guide is only for Oppo F3 users, So don’t try to Install this on Any other smartphone as it might brick your android Phone
- Make sure you make a backup of all important files before you start installing the Android 9 on your phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Make sure TWRP recovery is installed on your Phone, To Install TWRP recovery simply follow this Guide To Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Update Oppo F3 to Android 9.0 Pie
- First of All Download Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom for your Oppo F3 from Here.
- Now Place the rom inside your SD card or internal Memory, But just make sure that your remember the location easily.
- Now Rename the Downloaded file to Udpate.zip
- Now Turn off your Oppo F3 and Boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- To Boot in TWRP Recovery mode you can Press combination of Volume Up+Home+Power button together.
- Now your Oppo F3 Will Boot in TWRP recovery mode and you will see Many Options on the screen.
- First of all Tap on Install And Choose the Android 9.0 Pie rom you downloaded earlier
- Now you have to Swipe Right to Confirm the installation.
- Now Wait for Sometime to get the Installation completed.
- Now You will See Update Successful Notification on the screen.
- Thats all!! You have successfully Update Galaxy Oppo F3 to Android 9.0 Pie.
Some Points About Oppo F3
Samsung Galaxy Oppo F3 Was Launched in November 2016
Oppo F3 Was one of The Very First Device from Oppo to Come Up With Moon Light Selfie Camera.
Oppo F3 Comes with 5.5 inch Display Having 1080X1920 Display
Oppo F3 Was launched in May 2017.
Oppo F3 Comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Which protects the smartphone from Deep Scratches.
So this was Our Guide to Update Oppo F3 to Android 9.0 Pie, We hope the Android 9.0 Pie rom for Oppo F3 helped you in Updating your Smartphone, Also We will keep updating the post with new Custom roms for your smartphone.
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Rom for Popular Android Phone
- List of oppo Devices getting Android 9.0 Pie Update
- How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Oppo Device
Incase if you have any Doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below. Also Consider Checking Out Some other Articles on Rootupdate.No schema found.