Update Oppo Find 7 to 7.0 Nougat using CM14 rom .
Do you want to Update Oppo Find 7 to Android 7.0 Nougat ? And want to install Cyanogenmod 14 custom rom in Find 7 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide in Which we will tell you how to install android 7.0 nougat in Oppo find 7 .
This is the first smartphone from opppo which got the latest update so quickly , Oppo Find 7 comes with a 5.5 inch full hd screen . Under the hood there is a Powerful snapdragon 801 processor coupled with 3Gb of ram . The Oppo find 7 was launched in 2014 and obviously it isnt a new smartphone and also the smartphone is still running on android jellybean , So we cant expect official nougat 7.0 update from Oppo . But still users can install CM14 in Oppo find 7 and upgarde it . So lets start the guide on How to Update Oppo Find 7 to Nougat .
Download And Install Android 7.0 Nougat for Oppo Find 7 .
So to Update the device we will use a Nougat 7.0 based custom rom , and the custom rom we are going to use is CM14 . CM14 also Known as cyanogenmod 14 is a android 7.0 nougat based custom rom . The CM14 for oppo find 7 comes with many features and some of the main features are :-
- Based on android 7.0 Nougat
- CM14 Themes
- Super smooth rom
- Nougat Ringtones and Wallpapers
- Battery Tweaks
- Multi tasking manager
- No hang / Lag
- Supports Gravity box .
What’s Working in the Rom ?
- Sim Car
- Data Connection
- All Apps
- 4G / LTE
- And Other things ..
You may also like :- How to Enable fast charging on any android smartphone .
There are some points and pre requirements you have to follow before flashing the rom on the phone :-
- This custom rom is only for Oppo Find 7 , Dont flash it on any other device .
- There must be at least 65% of battery in your smartphone to flash the rom .
- Twrp recovery is required to flash the rom .
- Minimum 4Gb of space in the internal memory is required .
- It is recommend that you download the Update in PC .
- A usb cable is required to transfer the rom from pc to smartphone .
- Download Oppo find 7 nougat update
Steps to Update Oppo Find 7 to Android Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all make sure that the oppo find 7 nougat zip file is present in the root of internal memory .
- Now you have to rename the file to Update.zip .
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in TWRP recovery modee .
- To boot in recovery mode you need to Press Home and volume down button together .
- Dont release the Keys until the smartphone enters in recovery mode .
- Now in the TWRP recovery mode you will see many options :-
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- The installing of cm14 in Oppo find 7 will take some time .
- After some time you will get a notification ” Cm14 installed successfully ” .
- Now tap on reboot .
- The first reboot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats all !! You have successfully Update Oppo find 7 in android 7.0 nougat .
How to Update Oppo Find 7 to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Oppo Find 7 to android 7.0 nougat .
Screenshots of Nougat 7.0 On Oppo Find 7 :-
So this was our guide on How to Update Oppo find 7 to android n 7.0 Nougat , I hope you liked our guide .
1 thought on “How to Update OPPO Find 7 to Android 7.0 Nougat .”
For find7a too?