Upgrade Realme 1 to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to Update Realme 1 to android 9.0 Pie? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Update Realme 1 to Android 9.0. Realme 1 was the very first smartphone from oppo’s sister brand Realme in india. The device comes with many features at an very affordable price tag.
Talking about the specifications of the device so the smartphone comes with 6 inch display having 1080X1920 resolution and 402 ppi density, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Mediatek Helio P60 processor coupled with 6Gb ram for Higher variant and 4Gb for the standard variant. Realme 1 comes with 13Mp camera at the front end whereas 8Mp camera is placed at the back of the smartphone. The smartphone comes with 3410 mah of battery, Coming to the os so the device runs on Color os based on Android 8.1 oreo. So without wasting much time lets start the guide to Update Realme 1 to Android 9.0 Pie.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Realme 1
As we mentioned earlier that the device runs on Android 8.1 oreo and further that no upgrades were rolled out for the device, So to update the smartphone to latest android 9.0 we will Install Android 9.0 Pie based custom rom on the smartphone but before that there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow So make sure you follow all of them carefully:
Things to remember before Update Realme 1 to Android 9.0 Pie
- This android 9.0 pie custom rom is only for Realme 1 so dont try to install it on any other device, Doing this will brick your android phone
- Make sure you have made backup of all important files on your device
- Make sure there is TWRP recovery installed on your Phone, Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone Without Pc
- To Install Android 9.0 P on your Device, Download Android 9.0 Pie rom for Realme 1 and place the rom in the root of sdcard
Steps to Update Realme 1 to Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the ” Points to Remember ” Section.
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Device.
- Now Turn off your Realme 1 and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe cache partition
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on install And choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom for Realme 1
- Now swipe left to confirm the installation
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!! You have successfully Updated Realme 1 to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our Guide to Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 Pie, we hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.