Update Redmi 1S to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update redmi 1s to Android 8.0 oreo? if yes then you are at right place. We are here with the guide to Upgrade Redmi 1s to android oreo 8.0 . Xiaomi Redmi 1s is one of the very first entry level devices from Xiaomi .
The Xiaomi redmi 1s comes with 4.7 inch screen which has a resolution of 720X1280 and comes with a pixel density of 312 pixels per inch. Being a entrly level device the smartphone comes with qualcomm snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1gb of ram. The redmi 1s comes with 8Mp primary camera unit and a 1.6 mp camera unit is placed at the front side, coming to the battery so the smartphone comes with a removable 2000 mah battery. As the device was launched in 2014 so it still runs on android 4.4 kitkat but today in this guide we will show you How to Update Redmi 1s to android 8.0 Oreo.
Upgrade Xiaomi redmi 1s to Android Oreo 8.0
Xiaomi redmi 1s was launched in 2014 and is an entry level device it will not get official android 8.0 update. So the users who want to update their devices to latest os Can simply install lineage os 15 rom . But before you start the updating guide there are some pre-requirements you have to follow.
Also Read: How to Update Redmi 1s to Miui 9
Pre-requirements before you update Redmi 1s to android 8.0 Oreo
- The Lineage os 15 rom is only for redmi 1s so dont flash it on any other device as it will brick your device.
- Minimum 65% battery is required to install the rom successfully on your device
- Make a backup of all Important files
- TWRP recovery is required to install the rom , Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 1s
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage os 15 rom for Redmi 1s
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage Os 15 rom in Redmi 1s
- First of All Download Lineage os 15 rom for Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- Now Move the rom to Sd card
- After moving rename the rom to Update.zip
- Now turn off your Device Completely
- Now boot smartphone in recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode go to the updater app > Tap on Menu > Now select boot in recovery mode
- Now Your device will boot in recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe > Wipe Data > Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now Tap On Install
- Now choose the Update.zip file
- Now wait for the rom installation
- Now you will get reboot option on the screen tap on that
- That’s all !! You have Successfully Updated Redmi 1s to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Redmi 1s to Android 8.0 Oreo, i hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.