Update Xiaomi Redmi 1s To Miui 10 OTA + Manually
So do you want to Update Redmi 1S to MIUI 10 ? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial to Install MIUI 10 on Redmi 1S. In this Guide, we will tell you everything related to Xiaomi Redmi 1S MIUI 10 Update.
Xiaomi Redmi 1s is one of the few smartphones from Xiaomi that have made Xiaomi so popular here in India. The reason for this is that Redmi 1S provided specs which were found in smartphones costing double of its price. This phone provided great specs whether it be the camera, the display, or the processing power. For the software side, Xiaomi provided its users with MIUI in the device that also has some great features.
While Xiaomi provided a lot of updates for this device back in the day, the same can not be said right now. Since the phone is quite old now, Xiaomi won’t be providing any updates for the Redmi 1S. But today we are great news for all the Redmi 1S users out there as MIUI 10 update is now possible for your device. Therefore, today we are here with the guide on how to install MIUI 10 update on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
Redmi 1s MIUI 10 Update
MIUI 10 was announced by Xiaomi in early 2018 in a media event. At that time, Xiaomi stated that MIUI 10 will mainly focus on AI and machine learning which is going to be a trend in future smartphones. Using AI and Machine learning, Xiaomi is able to add some very useful features in the MIUI 10 update. Such new features and capabilities will completely transform your Redmi 1S via the MIUI 10 update.
Also read : How to Install Miui 10 in Any Xiaomi Device
Updating to MIUI 10 is highly recommended as it provides its users a lot of new things. If you wish to install the MIUI 10 update in your Redmi 1S this tutorial is going to help you with just that. We have included the update files along with their download links in this guide. Not only that but you will also see the prerequisites for installing the MIUI 10 update on Redmi 1S. Last, but not least, you will be seeing the detailed steps for installing the MIUI 10 update on your device.
|MIUI 10||REDMI 1S|
|OS VERSION||MIUI 10|
|Phone Supported||Xiaomi Redmi 1S|
Coming to what’s new and special about the MIUI 10 update, we have very useful features in this update. All these features are based on AI and Machine Learning of MIUI 10. You will see things like camera modes according to the subject in MIUI 10. Not only that, but this latest version of MIUI will be able to boost the performance of apps and games automatically via machine learning. Such features make the MIUI 10 update worth updating to. So, if you also wish to install this update on your Redmi 1S, make sure to stick around till the end.
Install Miui 10 On Redmi 1S officially
- Make sure you have completed everything given in the pre-requisites section
- First of all Reboot your Smartphone
- Now Open App drawer on your smartphone
- Now tap on Check for updates Option
- Now Your Device Will Check for Updates
- Now you Will see Miui 10 Update
- Tap on Download Now
- Now After Downloading
- Tap on Reboot
- Now wait for the installation to get Completed
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- Thats it !!! You have succesfully Updated redmi 1s to Miui 10
Update Redmi 1S to Miui 10 Manually
- This method is to tell you How to Manually Update Redmi 1s to Miui 10.
- First of all Download Miui 10 update for Redmi 1S
- Now place the Update in Download rom folder on your Xiaomi device
- Now go the settings on your Smartphone
- Now Tap on About Phone
- Now tap on System Update option
- Now tap on settings option
- Now Tap on Choose update package
- Now select the Update you downloaded from Xiaomi’s Official Update
- Now tap on Reboot and install
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- This is how you can Update Redmi 1s to Miui 10 Manually
- Now you can Setup your phone and use it normally
- How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 4A to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 2 prime to Miui 10
This phone is one of the oldest smartphones by Xiaomi. It was one of the reasons of Xiaomi’s success in the smartphone industry. The reason for this is that the Redmi 1S provided its users with a lot of features and specs for the price. While Xiaomi continued the software support for this device for a while, they had to stop since it is an old smartphone now. But thankfully you can now successfully install the latest MIUI 10 update on your Redmi 1S. You can do so by following this guide correctly.
We hope that you have now successfully installed MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of the MIUI 10 Update that you have installed on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!