Download and Install CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update in Galaxy S5 .
Do you want to update Samsung galaxy s5 to android n 7.0 Nougat ? or want to Download CM14 for galaaxy s5 ? if yes then you are at right place . today we are here with the guide on How to get Nougat in S5 .
Samsung galaxy s5 was the very first samsung smartphone that featured a fingerprint sensor at the front . The smartphone comes with a powerful processor and good gigs of ram . Currently the galaxy s5 is supported by samsung developers so you can expect official Android nougat update for galaxy s5 soon . Android Nougat 7.0 is the latest android version and also the successor of android 6.0 marshmallow .
Samsung Galaxy S5 Android N 7.0 Nougat Update .
So to update s5 to android 7.0 we will use a Cm14 custom rom . CM14 is also known as Cyangonemod 14 . The custom rom is based on android n 7.0 nougat and it comes with all features of android n 7.0 . Some of the main features of the custom rom are :-
- Based on android n 7.0 nougat .
- The rom is pre rooted
- Gravity box support .
- Android nougat wallpapers
- Battery tweaks
- Ram management .
Whats working in the rom ?
- All Apps
Prerequisites before flashing the rom :-
- TWRP or CWM recovery is required to install the rom .
- This rom is only for Samsung galaxy s5 model , So dont try to flash it on any other smartphone it may brick your device .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery available in your smartphone .
- Minimum 5Gb of free space is required to flash the update .
- A USB cable and Computer is required to Download and install nougat update in S5 .
Update Galaxy S5 to Nougat 7.0 Cyanogenmod 14 .
- First of all turn on your computer .
- Now Download CM14 Nougat rom for Galaxy S5 .
- Now connect your smartphone to Pc using a USb cable .
- Now Copy the update file and paste it in the root of Sd card in your smartphone .
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in recovery mode to flash the rom .
- To Boot in recovery mode first of all turn of your smartphone .
- Now press volume up + Power + home button together until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- After booting in recovery mode you will get many options on the screen .
- First of all Tap in Backup option ( This will back up all your files ) .
- Now tap on Wipe .
- Wipe Data factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Now Press back key .
- Now tap on install .
- Now select the Update.zip file .
- Now just tap on Yes flash rom now .
- As soon as you confirm the installation the updating s5 to android nougat procedure will start .
- After some time you will get a notification ” update file flashed successfully ” .
- Now just tap on Reboot system Now .
- Thats All !! You have successfully updated Samsung galaxy s5 to android n 7.0 nougat cm14 .
So this was our guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 7.0 Nougat.