Upgrade Vivo Devices to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to Update vivo devices to Android 9.0 Pie? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Any Vivo Device. Vivo and oppo both are very popular offline brands in India. Vivo recently launched Vivo nex smartphone with Pop up camera which makes it one of the best smartphone ( Look Wise) . As the company has launched many mid range smartphones so it is nearly impossible for company to provide software update for all Devices,so in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Install Android 9.0 Pie on any vivo device.
Android 9.0 Pie is the latest os from google, The new os comes with many new features such as Split screen, increased security, Longer battery life and a lot more. So as the OS is totally new so there are many users who want to Get it on their devices. As we all know very well that there are many smartphones which dont get Official android support from developers so to update there smartphone the best thing they can do is install Android 9.0 Pie custom rom on their smartphone and enjoy the latest os on their smartphones.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Any Vivo Smartphone
Custom roms are usually better then stock roms in every terms because we can customize our phone they way we want and not only this but there are plenty of other options to increase performance of our device. So before you start installing android 9.0 pie on any vivo smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Points to Remember before you start Android 9.0 Pie installation on your Vivo device
- First of all Make a backup off all your important files and contacts so that you can get them back if anything goes wrong.
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your android device so that the phone doesn’t switch off during the android 9.0 P update installation procedure
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android 9.0 p update on your Vivo Device, Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on any Vivo Device
- To Update the Device you have to Get Android 9.0 P custom rom from Here, After Downloading place the rom in the root of sdcard and rename it to Update.zip
Steps to Upgrade Vivo to Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in pre-requirements section
- Now go to Settings on your Vivo device
- Now tap on About Phone> Tap on Build Number for 7 times to Enable Developer options
- Now you will get Developer options in the settings> Tap on Enable USB debugging
- Now Turn off your Vivo Smartphone and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe cache partition
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on install And choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom for Vivo
- Now swipe left to confirm the installation
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!! You have successfully Updated vivo Phone to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our guide on How to install Android 9.0 Pie on Vivo, we hope this Guide helped you in getting latest android 9.0 pie on your android smartphone. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below.