Guide to Root Redmi 6A Without Computer
So do you want to root redmi 6a without pc? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A easily in Just 2 minutes. Xiaomi Recently launched the Redmi 6A in indian market and as usual the Company sold it via Online Flash sales. So as the smartphone is new there are many users who want to root their device without PC.
Redmi 6A comes with a 5.45″ display with a resolution of 720X1440 pixels and a pixel density of 295 Ppi, Under the hood of the device there is Mediatek helio A22 quad core processor coupled with 3Gb ram and 32Gb internal memory. The smartphone comes with 13Mp primary camera whereas a 5Mp camera is placed at the front end to take selfies. The smartphone runs on android Miui 9 based on Android 8.1 oreo However if you want to update redmi 6a to Miui 10 you can follow our guide to Install MIUI 10 on Any Xiaomi Device. So without wasting much time lets start the Guide to Root Redmi 6A without PC.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A easily
So before you start rooting the device there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully:
Things to remember before you Start rooting Redmi 6A
- This Guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi 6A So dont try to follow this on any other smartphone.
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android device
- Make sure You have made a backup of all important files on your device
- TWRP recovery is required to Root Redmi 6A without PC, You can Follow Our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Device without PC
Advantages after you Root Redmi 6A
- There are many apps which need root access to Run So after you root your device you will be able to use all the apps without any problem
- You will be able to Customize the design of your Redmi 6A
- You will be able to Update your Redmi 6A to Android 9.0 P by installing custom roms
Disadvantages After Rooting Redmi 6A
- Warranty on your Redmi 6A will be voided after rooting
- Make sure you follow all the steps carefully while rooting your Device.
Steps to Root Redmi 6a
- First of all Get Supersu to Root Your Redmi 6a
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now boot your smartphone in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Redmi 6a
So this was Our Guide to Root Redmi 6A without pc, We hope this guide helped you to get root access on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A easily. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.