Fix Pixel 7 Pro Mobile Network Battery Drain: Google’s new Pixel 7 Pro is being hailed as one of the best Android phones on the market – but there’s a big problem. Some users are reporting that their battery drains extremely quickly when they use certain applications, or even when the phone is in standby mode.
This is a major issue for a lot of people, as it means they have to keep their phone plugged in or near a charger at all times. If you’re experiencing this problem, don’t worry – there are a few things you can do to fix it. In this blog post, we’ll give you some tips on how to fix Pixel 7 Pro mobile network battery drain.
Follow these steps and you should see a significant improvement in your battery life.
Check for Software Updates
If your phone is running an older version of the Android operating system, it could be the reason why your Pixel 7 Pro’s battery is draining so quickly. Check for any software updates that might be available for your phone and install them. If there are no updates available, or if updating doesn’t help, move on to the next solution.
Check for App Updates
If you’re experiencing battery drain on your Pixel 7 Pro, one of the first things you should check is whether there are any updates available for your apps. Many times, app developers will release updates that include bug fixes and performance improvements. Updating your apps can help improve your battery life.
To check for app updates on your Pixel 7 Pro:
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three horizontal lines).
3. Tap My apps & games.
4. Apps with available updates will be labeled “Update.” Tap Update All to install all available app updates.
Clear the Cache Partition
If you’re experiencing battery drain on your Google Pixel or Pixel XL smartphone, one thing you can try is clearing the cache partition. This will not delete any of your personal data, but it will reset some system settings and remove any temporary files that may be causing the issue. Here’s how to clear the cache partition on your Google Pixel or Pixel XL:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for about 15 seconds, or until the Bootloader Mode screen appears.
3. Use the Volume buttons to highlight “Recovery Mode” and press the Power button to select it.
4. You’ll see an Android robot with a red exclamation mark; press the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously again to enter Recovery Mode.
5. In Recovery Mode, use the Volume buttons to highlight “wipe cache partition” and press the Power button to select it.
6. Press the Power button again to confirm that you want to wipe the cache partition.
7. Once the process is complete, use the Volume buttons to highlight “reboot system now” and press the Power button to select it. Your device will reboot and hopefully, you’ll notice improved battery life!
Update Your Profile and PRL
If you want to fix the battery drain issue on your Pixel 7 Pro, the first thing you need to do is update your profile and PRL.
To update your profile, go to Settings > About phone > System updates. If there’s a new profile available, tap Download. Once the download is complete, tap Install.
To update your PRL, go to Settings > About phone > System updates. If there’s a new PRL available, tap Download. Once the download is complete, tap Install.
Once you’ve updated your profile and PRL, restart your device and see if that fixes the battery drain issue.
Disable Background Data Restrictions
If you have a Pixel or Pixel XL smartphone, you may have noticed that your battery drains much faster than usual when the “Restrict background data” setting is enabled. This is because this setting prevents apps from using data in the background, which can lead to battery drain. To fix this problem, simply disable the “Restrict background data” setting.
Check for a Hardware Problem
If you’re experiencing battery drain on your Pixel 7 Pro, the first thing you should do is check for a hardware problem. Start by inspecting your phone for any physical damage, such as cracked screens or loose batteries. If you see any damage, it’s likely that this is the cause of your battery drain issue.
Next, take a look at your phone’s settings to see if there are any power-saving options that you can enable. For example, you may want to turn off certain features like GPS or Bluetooth when they’re not in use. By doing this, you can help extend your battery life.
If you’ve tried these troubleshooting steps and you’re still experiencing battery drain, then it’s possible that there is a more serious hardware issue at play. In this case, it’s best to contact a professional for assistance.
Perform a Factory Reset
If your Pixel 7 Pro is having issues with battery drain, one potential fix is to perform a factory reset. This will reset the device to its default settings and may help to improve battery life.
Before resetting your device, be sure to back up any important data or files that you don’t want to lose. Once you’ve backed up your data, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your Pixel 7 Pro.
2. Scroll down and tap on System.
3. Tap on Reset options.
4. Tap on Factory data reset.
5. Tap on Reset phone.
6. Enter your PIN or password if prompted, then tap on Erase everything to confirm.
Your Pixel 7 Pro will now begin the factory reset process, which may take several minutes to complete. Once it’s finished, you can set up your device as new or restore it from a backup.
- Fix: Battery Indicator Stuck at 100% and Empty Usage Data on Pixel 7 Pro
- Fix: Pixel 7 Pro Camera Photos not saved after being taken
If you’ve been experiencing battery drain on your Google Pixel 7 Pro due to mobile network usage, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue. First, try turning off LTE and see if that helps improve your battery life. If not, then you can try resetting your network settings or even doing a factory reset. Whatever you do, make sure you back up your data first before proceeding with any of these steps. Hopefully one of these methods will help improve your battery life so that you can keep using your phone without having to worry about it dying on you all the time.