List of Roblox Admin Commands: Roblox is a user-generated online game platform with over 15 million games created by users. It allows anyone to create their own game and has been used by major corporations such as Google and Microsoft as an educational tool. The platform also has its own currency, Robux, which can be used to buy in-game items or exchange them for real-world money. One of the most popular features of Roblox is the ability to use admin commands in certain games.
Admin commands are special powers that can be used to perform various tasks, such as banning players, changing game settings, or even revealing hidden items. In this blog post, we will be providing a complete list of all the available admin commands for Roblox in 2023.
This list will include all the new and updated commands that have been added in recent months. So if you’re looking for a comprehensive list of all the available admin commands, you’ve come to the right place!
What are Roblox Admin Commands?
Roblox admin commands are special privileges that can be given to certain users on a Roblox platform. These users are typically staff members or developers who need these privileges to perform certain tasks on the site.
Some of the most common Roblox admin commands include:
-Banning and unbanning users
-Kicking users from servers
-Adding and removing server moderators
-Changing server settings
-Viewing logs of user activity on the site
How to Use Roblox Admin Commands
Roblox admin commands are special commands that can be used by administrators to perform certain tasks on the platform. These commands can be used to manage user accounts, create and delete items, and more.
To use a Roblox admin command, you must first be logged in to an administrator account. Once you’re logged in, you can type the command into the chat box and press Enter to execute it. Keep in mind that some commands may require additional arguments or parameters; these will be listed in the command’s description when you hover over it in the chat box.
Here is a list of some useful Roblox admin commands:
– accountcreate: Creates a new user account. Requires a username and password.
– accountdelete: Deletes an existing user account. Requires a username.
– itemcreate: Creates a new item. Requires an item name and ID.
– itemdelete: Deletes an existing item. Requires an item ID.
– usercreate: Creates a new user. Requires a username and password.
– userdelete: Deletes an existing user. Requires a username.”
Some Useful Roblox Admin Commands
There are many different Roblox admin commands that can be useful for you, depending on what you want to do. Here is a list of some of the most popular and useful commands:
-Kick [username]: This command will kick the specified user from the server.
-Ban [username]: This command will ban the specified user from the server.
-Unban [username]: This command will unban the specified user from the server.
-Promote [username]: This command will promote the specified user to a higher rank within your group.
-Demote [username]: This command will demote the specified user to a lower rank within your group.
- :Fire – Starts a fire
- :Jump – Makes the character jump
- :Unfire – Stops the fire
- :Ff – Creates a force field around the player
- :Kill – Kills the player
- :Loopkill – Kills the player repeatedly
- :Sparkles – Makes your player sparkle
- :Unsparkles – Nullifies the sparkles command
- :Unff – Erases the force field
- :Smoke – Creates the smoke around the player
- :Unsmoke – Turns off the smoke
- :Normal head – Returns the head to the original size
- :Bighead – Makes the player’s head bigger
- :Minihead – Makes the player’s head smaller
- :Sit – Makes the player sit
- :Admin – Allows the player to use the command script
- :Unadmin – Allows the player to lose to ability to use the command script
- :Trip – Makes the other players trip
- :Visible – The players will become visible
- :Invisible – The player will disappear
- :God Mode – The players will become impossible to kill while becoming deadly to everything else in the game
- :UnGod Mode – The players will return to normal
- :Kick – Kick any player from the game
- :Fix – Fix any broken script
- :Jail – Puts any player into a jail
- :Unjail – Cancels out the effects of jail
- :Respawn – Bring any player back to life
- :Zombify – Turns any player into an infectious zombie
- :Givetools – The player will receive Roblox Starter Pack tools
- :Remove tool – Removes the players’ tools
- :Explode – Makes a player explode
- :Freeze – Freeze a player in place
- :Control – Grants you control over another player
- :Merge – Allows a player to control another player
Roblox Admin Commands are one of the most powerful tools that a Roblox Developer can have. They give you the ability to create and manage your own game with a lot more control than what is given to you by default. In this article, we have compiled a list of some of the most useful Roblox Admin Commands that you should know in 2023. We hope that this article has been helpful and that you will now be able to take full advantage of all the features that Roblox Admin Commands have to offer.