Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server: COD Black Ops Cold War is a first-person shooter title that is developed by Treyarch and Raven Software and is published by Activision. This is the sixth installment in the Black Ops series and the seventeenth installment in the overall Call of Duty series. COD Black Ops Cold War acts as a direct sequel to Call of Duty Black Ops 2012 and the game was now made available on November 13.
Are you a COD Black Ops Cold War player and are facing game disconnecting from the server issue? Well, then do not worry as in this post we will help you to fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server issue easily. But before you let yourselves down bashing the developers, understand that with millions of players now going playing this title online, it is safe to say that this issue is okay to occur. I mean neither this is a huge issue nor hard to fix.
With that said, in this guide, we shall discuss around How to Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server, shall we? But before that, if you are wondering why players are facing these issues, well the reasons here are diverse. For starters, it could be a server outage or down for maintenance or it could be an issue that arises from the local network too. Chances are you might as well having the corrupted game files. Regardless of all that, in this guide, we will help you fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server.
Method 1: Check for Game Server Status to Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server
- Open a browser of your choice.
- Once opened, visit the Activision server-status site by clicking here.
- If you are an Xbox user or PlayStation user, you can alternatively check the server status by visiting the below links accordingly:
Xbox Live Status Page
PlayStation Server Status Page
- If the servers are down or not responsive, all you can do is wait for the servers to turn up. This basically happens when the servers are undergoing maintenance or any fixing. We also recommend to follow Activision and Call of Duty on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated about servers and etc.
Method 2: Check for the Network Congestion to Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit speedtest.net or fast.com and perform a quick test.
- Now, wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated. If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server.
- Now, contacting the ISP is the only thing you could do. Also, you can try disconnecting devices that are connected to your Wireless Network.
Method 3: Restart the Device and Game to Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server
- Open the game normally and start running it.
- Whenever you face the game disconnected from the server, close the game instead of trying to get back into the game.
- Open Task Manager and clear the game from the background too.
- Now open the game again to check whether you are facing the issue. If you are facing, then close the game again.
- This time, restart the computer, and once restarted open the game.
- Now, check whether the issue still persists or you have fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server.
Now, this is our take on how to Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server. If this post helped you to Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Disconnected from Server, do consider sharing this guide with your friends and fellow Discord users. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us.