Root Android Mobile Without Using Computer 2023
In the past, if you wanted to root your Android phone, you would need to connect it to a PC and use special software. But now, there are apps that will let you root your phone without a PC! In this article, we’ll show you how to root your Android phone without a PC.
Root Any android mobile Without PC So Do you want to root Android Phone without using Pc? If yes then you are at the right place Today we are here with Different ways to Root any android Mobile without Pc. There are several different android apps that can root any mobile in just a fraction of second and even a beginner can root their device without pc , But with a Computer, you may need well experience and many different tools which may also brick the device. So in this guide, we will tell Different ways with which anyone can easily root android mobile without laptop.
All Android enthusiasts out there know that rooting your phone can unlock whole new doors. A rooted phone means that the user is using it to its full potential. Not only that, but you can even install custom Android on a phone that is rooted. Rooting your device can actually allow you to do a lot of things as we will see later on in this tutorial. If you also want to root your device, then this guide is just for you
So in this guide, we will use several different ways with which you will be able to easily root any android smartphone without a Laptop or computer.
Many users don’t root android smartphones in fear of bricking their device or losing a warranty and at some point, it is valid as well , But when you root your device without pc there are no or very fewer chances that your smartphone will brick because the apps to root android smartphone without pc only works if the smartphone is supported and if they don’t support they simply stop, But in case of Computer the Smartphone gets rooted even if it’s not supported and we end up bricking our devices. So while rooting android mobile without pc we actually don’t need to care about Bricking or any other problem because it is a safe method.
Coming to the warranty so Yes after you root android mobile without pc or with pc your warranty will get void, However, if you want to get it back you can simply get the warranty back by unrooting your android device again. So users should not worry about losing Warranty after root android mobile without pc.
Why Root Your Phone?
There are many reasons why you might want to root your Android phone. Maybe you want to get rid of the bloatware that came with your phone, or maybe you want to install a custom ROM that gives you more control over your phone’s operating system. Whatever your reasons, there are a few things you should know before you root your phone.
Rooting voids your warranty. This is probably the most important thing to keep in mind before you root your phone. Once you root your phone, the manufacturer can no longer offer you any support if something goes wrong.
Rooting also opens up your phone to potential security risks. Because you have full control over the operating system, it’s possible to accidentally delete important files or make other changes that could render your phone unusable. Make sure you know what you’re doing before you root your phone.
Once you’ve decided to root your phone, there are a few different ways to do it. You can use a rooting tool like KingoRoot or Root Genius, or you can follow a detailed tutorial like this one from rootupdate.
Whichever method you choose, make sure you back up your data first! Rooting is a risky process, and there’s always a chance something could go wrong. By backing up your data, you can restore your phone to its original state if something does go wrong.
Root Any Android Device Without Computer
Android Operating system is undoubtedly the most popular os and it is used in around 68.4% of devices ( May vary ) . The best thing about android os is that you can do unlimited customization in the device and you can make it the way you want. After rooting android mobile you can do more customization because you get full authority over your android device. You can also install several Best custom roms for Android Phone on a rooted android phone. So after following the guide to root any android device without pc you will be able to flash ROMs and do customization’s in your smartphone.
Not only Customization but you can also increase the performance of the android smartphone after rooting. There are certain apps that increase ram of android mobile after rooting, The apps create a swap file in the memory card which works as an alternative ram and hence increases the performance of the smartphone. You can also increase the battery backup of the android phone by applying some tweaks. So after this guide to root Android mobile without pc, you can also increase ram and battery backup and do lot more things.
So in this guide, we will share the best ways to root android mobile without using pc and we recommend you to try each and every step carefully because sometimes it may happen that the app you tried don’t have your smartphone support so you can move on to the second method and root android mobile easily without the need of a computer.
Before going to the main Below are some points and things you should know about rooting.
Advantages of rooting An Android Phone
This is the most asked question by the users before they start rooting is What is the benefit of rooting an android phone. So yes there are many advantages and uses of rooting a smartphone and they are as follows
Seamless Customization after Rooting Android
Yes, after Rooting your android device you can do as much as customization’s on your device, Like you can change the looks of your smartphone you can change the looks of UI. You can install custom ROM on your android phone, You can install custom widgets and in last you can make the android device look like you want it to
Increase in performance After your Root Android
Many users ask That how it is possible to increase performance after root android mobile, So yes it is possible because there are many apps present which can increase the ram of the smartphone by creating a swap file and using it as ram which increases the performance of the smartphone. We have also written a guide on How to Increase the ram of an android smartphone without root
Secondly, you can also overclock the processor if your smartphone is rooted, The apps which Overclock the processor need rooted devices and they increase the speed of the processor of your smartphone and as a result, you get extra performance from your smartphone. So after following the guide to root any android mobile without pc you can also overclock the processor and increase the speed of your android device. You can also Increase the Internal memory of your android and Solve insufficient Storage problem in android Phone.
Third, you can increase the battery backup of your smartphone by flashing and using some tweaks, The tweaks limit the background running process and increase battery backup of the android phone. So after rooting without pc you will be able to increase the battery backup of the android device.
Sometimes it happens that our android device gets hot due to playing games or any other reason and after you root your device you can easily install a app named Coolify which cooldowns the device by which you can Solve Heating issue in Any Android Mobile
Disadvantages After you Root Android phone
Just like advantages, there are some disadvantages of rooting. So it is recommended that you read every disadvantage or Con of rooting an android smartphone.
Risk Of Device Brick after Rooting Android
Sometimes it happens when we select the wrong file and flash it on our android device and after flashing the device gets bricked.
Warranty Void Issue
After rooting the device its warranty gets voided and unfortunately, it is one of the biggest disadvantages of rooting an android mobile
After rooting the Device your smartphone will not get official OTA updates from the company anymore and you have to Flash the updates manually.
Sometimes users try to root their devices and they don’t follow the given instructions properly or they flash the wrong file and end up bricking their smartphone so below is the way to avoid bricking of android devices.
How to Avoid Bricking of Android Mobile while rooting
As we all know that rooting android mobile with pc needs some experience but the method to root android mobile without pc is easy, While rooting using a computer sometimes user select a different file or perform the wrong step which leads to Bricking of android device So below are some points with which you can avoid bricking of an android phone
- Always select the Right package meant for your smartphone only.
- Always make sure there is enough battery available on your smartphone.
- Always use the Method to Root android mobile without pc to root your phone because in this method there are no to very fewer chances of bricking an android phone.
How to Get Warranty Back after You root Any Android mobile Without Pc
As we all know that after rooting the Device our warranty gets voided which means your smartphone will be no more covered under warranty. You can Also Get Warranty Back After Rooting So if you have rooted your device and you want to get its warranty back then you can get it back by unrooting the device again.
Pre Requirements and Points to Remember before You Root Android Mobile without Pc
- There must be more than 50% battery in your Smartphone.
- USB Debugging should be enabled in your smartphone, Here is how to Enable USB debugging on an android phone.
Now you will see an Option ” Developer Options ” Just enable that
Now you have to Enable the ” Unknown sources installation ” Option, Here is How to Enable that
First of all, Go to settings Now go to security settings, Now you will see the Unknown Sources option, Just tap on that and Enable it
Root Any Android Os Without PC
It is now possible to root your phone without a PC. There are many benefits to rooting your phone without a PC, including the ability to run certain apps that require root access, the ability to remove bloatware, and the ability to install a custom ROM.
There are a few methods that you can use to root your phone without a PC. One popular method is using an app called KingRoot. Another popular method is using an app called Towelroot.
If you do not want to use an app to root your phone, there are also some methods that you can use that do not require a PC. One method is called “systemless root”, which does not modify the system partition of your phone. This method is considered to be more stable and less likely to cause issues with updates. Another method is called “one-click root”, which uses a tool such as Odin or SuperSU to root your phone.
whichever method you choose, make sure that you follow the instructions carefully so that you do not brick your phone.
You can Root Following Smartphones Using This Guide:
Root Your Android Using APPS
Framaroot is the Best app to root android device without pc, The best thing about framaroot is that it is very much simple, and also you don’t need to worry because framaroot is one of those apps that in starting tells if your smartphone can be rooted by using the app or not, So here is How to root android mobile without Pc using Framaroot
- First of all Download Framaroot from the Official Website.
- Now Install The app
- Now open the app, after opening you will see 3 options.
- Just Choose ” Install Super su “
- After Choosing Install super su your smartphone will be rooted.
- As soon as your smartphone is rooted you will get notifications ” Mobile rooted successfully “
Root Android Using Android app without Pc
iroot is also a simple app and it is considered as one of the best to root a phone without pc, All you need is just open the app and tap on root the smartphone and after that, your phone will get root access. Below is the Guide on How to root Mobile without pc using iroot.
- First of all Download iroot android rooting app from the official website.
- Now install The app as a normal app
- Now Open the app.
- After opening you will see your Device name and the root status.
- Now you have to tap on Root now Option
- As soon as your tap on root now your device will turn off.
- Now your Device will automatically turn on.
- Now go to App Drawer and check if there is a Superuser app installed in the smartphone or Not .
- If it is installed it means you have successfully rooted Android without pc.
Kingroot is a well-known root app, It is one of the most trusted and most-used apps which is Also popular for rooting any kind of smartphone. Now with the Kingroot app, you can easily root your android phone and the best thing is that this is Without the computer rooting method, So below is the guide on How to root android phones by kingroot android app.
- First of all Download the app from kingroot’s official website.
- Now install it.
- After installing open it.
- Once you open it the App will start verifying root access on your device
- After verifying root access you will see the option to root your device .
- Just tap on ” Start Root “
- After some time your Mobile will be rooted.
- That’s all !! You have successfully rooted android phone
Towelroot is the smallest and lightest app present to root most smartphones easily, This app was basically created to root Samsung devices but still, it works on many android mobiles to root them. So here is the guide for rooting android phones by towelroot.
- First of all Download the Towelroot app from its official website.
- Now install the app
- After Installing open the app.
- Now you will see ” Make it rain ” Option
- Just tap on that, as soon as you tap on it your smartphone will start rooting
Get root access on android phone without Computer
Kingroot and kingoroot apps look identical but they both are different, The best thing about the Kingoroot app is that there is a Desktop version also present of the Kingoroot app which has a high success rate of rooting android phone So if the user fails to root by this app can use the desktop app as well, So let’s start the guide on How to root Android phone without a computer using Kingoroot app.
- First of all Download the Kingoroot app from its official website.
- Now install the app.
- Now you will see an option to Root Device.
- Just tap on that
- Now your Device will start rooting
- After some time you will see that the progress bar is completed to 100% and the smartphone will automatically reboot.
- That’s All !! You have successfully root android phone without using a laptop
Z4 root App
Z4 root is the last app on our list, But this app is also unique from other apps and the thing which makes it different and unique from other apps is that with this app you can also temporarily root your android device. You will get two options and it is upon you if you want to Permanent root your device or Temporary root your device. if you select temporary root your device will get unroot after you reboot it, So let’s start the guide on How to root any android smartphone using the Z4 root
- First of all Download the Z4root app
- Now install the app
- After installing open the app.
- After opening you will get 2 options.
- Temporary root and permanent root
- Now it’s upon you what you want to do with your device.
- Select the appropriate option.
- Now your device will reboot.
- That’s all !! You have successfully rooted your android phone.
So above were the apps with which you can easily root your android device, there is one more option with which you can root your device.
Root Any Android With Using Computer
So basically this method also roots phone without pc but you should have CWM or TWRP recovery installed on your device, so if you have any custom recovery installed on your device you can proceed further.
- First of all, Get Supersu to Root Your Device
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in the internal memory.
- Now rename the file to Update.zip.
- Now turn off your android smartphone.
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in TWRP Recovery mode, in case if you don’t have TWRP recovery installed you can follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
- To boot in recovery mode you have to press the Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button, basically it is different for every phone.
- Don’t release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe.
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install.
- Now choose Update.zip file.
- Now your smartphone will start rooting.
- That’s All !!! You have successfully rooted android mobile
Now You can Also Root Any Android mobile without a PC Even if that’s a Qualcomm Qloader Driver Supported smartphone, There are Many Smartphones that Come up With Custom roms and they have an inbuilt option to Enable root. So if you have a smartphone that comes with Custom ROM you can simply Enable root on Android, But if not you can follow the guide.
Trying These root Methods in 2023 Will definitely help you to get root access in Your android smartphone carefully, Also don’t worry about voiding the warranty.
Also, it is important that you always install TWRP recovery on your Android phone to Root your android device without PC, Rooting the smartphone using TWRP recovery is considered one of the best methods.
Pros and Cons of Rooting
Weighing the pros and cons of rooting your Android phone is a personal decision. Some people root their phones to get around carrier bloatware and restrictions, while others do it to gain access to custom ROMs and settings. There are also those who root their phones simply because they can.
If you’re thinking about rooting your phone, it’s important to consider the pros and cons carefully. Rooting can give you some incredible benefits, but it also comes with a few risks.
1. You can get rid of bloatware that comes pre-installed on your phone.
2. You’ll have access to custom ROMs that offer more features and customization options than stock Android.
3. You can increase the performance of your phone by overclocking the processor or underclocking it for better battery life.
4. You can root multiple phones and use them as one device with apps like MultiROM or Xposed Framework.
5. You can run certain root-only apps that give you incredible features, like the ability to backup and restore your entire system, or use your phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot without paying extra fees to your carrier.
6. You can flash a custom kernel to get even more control over your phone’s performance and battery life.
7. You can unroot your phone at any time if you want to return it to stock Android or sell it.
1. Rooting voids your warranty.
2. You could brick your phone if you don’t know what you’re doing.
3. You’ll likely lose access to OTA updates from your carrier if you root.
4. You could be risking malware infections by rooting your phone.
What to Do After Rooting Your Phone
After you’ve rooted your phone, there are a few things you should do to ensure that your phone remains stable and secure. First, you should install a custom recovery. This will allow you to install custom ROMs and kernels, and also perform a full system backup. Next, you should consider installing a root management app like SuperSU or Magisk. This will help you manage which apps have access to your root permissions, and also allows for easy unrooting. Finally, make sure to keep your phone up to date with the latest security patches and firmware updates. By following these simple steps, you can enjoy all the benefits of rooting your phone without any of the risks.
In conclusion, it is definitely possible to root your Android phone without a PC. However, it is important to note that there are some risks involved in doing so. Make sure you understand all of the risks before proceeding. Additionally, be sure to follow all instructions carefully in order to avoid any problems. With that said, rooting your Android phone can be a great way to unlock additional features and customization options.
So this is How you Root Any Android Mobile Without a PC. In case if you Have any Doubts feel free to write them down in the comments section below.
10 thoughts on “How to Root Android Phone Without PC 2023”
Harsh bhai main blogging surukarna chahta hnu .Begginer hnu help chahiye ap ka WhatsApp no dijiye .Please
Really great information Harsh Bhai.. Can you tell me How to root poco f1
Very Nice Harsh bro..
Thanks for sharing.
keep it up bro.
Bro my coolpaduse note 5 lite is not rooting. I had try almost all apps. Help me bro.
Spice phone company android version kitkat 4.4.256mb ram
how to root oppo f9 pro u can tell me how to root,nic info Harsh Bro…
I Like This Article. Because You always write this type of good article.
I just need to know how to root huawei y5 oreo
Should i unlock the bootloader (xiaomi redmi note 3.miui 10 updated)before rooting the device.if yes,suggest how to unlock it safely..and which necessary files i should pre-install?
I know it but how to rooting android 7.1.2 withoud recovery/pc/ and OEM permission? I cannot rooting my device because it’s not supported OEM permission. My Recovery are bricked. Please give solution.