Download Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver Is here: So there are many situations in which your smartphone gets bricked or you want to Install New rom on your device, then the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver comes very handy as it solves most of the Problems by unbricking your device if Qualcomm QDLoader USB drivers are already installed in your computers. The best thing about Qualcomm QDLoader 9008 Driver is that any Android devices like Samsung, Lenovo, Motorola, etc has Qualcomm Chipset and hence are compatible with Qualcomm USB QDLoader 9008 Driver.
Nowadays most of the devices come with Qualcomm Chipset, Qualcomm is one of the best Chipset providers in the world. The best thing About Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets is that they have very Vast support from Aftermarket third-party developers. these days most smartphones come with Snapdragon chipsets which offer the Best performance and Good battery backup.
For those who don’t know about Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver, So basically a Driver is the thing that allows your computer or Laptop to Recognize your smartphone. This means that if your Pc doesn’t have a driver installed then it won’t be able to Detect your Smartphone. So The best way to Connect your Smartphone is you Install Qualcomm USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your PC.
Xiaomi is one of the most popular Smartphone brands in India and fortunately most of the Xiaomi devices that are launched in the Market come up with Qualcomm QDLoader Driver. So just imagine a situation in which your Device gets bricked due to Flashing the wrong file or you want to Install New ROM on your Mi Device, then the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver will come in handy for you as you will be able to Connect Xiaomi Smartphone to PC.
So in this guide, we will show you the easiest way to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your Pc or laptop Easily in 2 minutes. Alternatively, there are many Smartphones that come with Mediatek Chipsets and if you have a Device that comes with Mediatek Chipset then you have to follow our guide on Install Mediatek MT65Xx Usb vcom Drivers. So without wasting much time, let’s start the Guide on How to Download And Install Qualcomm USB Driver.
What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver?
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver is a Qualcomm driver which is a must need driver to connect your Snapdragon Chipset powered device with a Windows PC. Using this driver you can easily flash Qualcomm devices without using any other tool like Mi Flash Tool, etc.
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver is compatible with all versions of Windows OS including Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10. You can download this driver for free from the link given below.
Once downloaded, extract the zip file to get the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver setup file. Now open the setup file and install it on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
After installation is completed, restart your PC and connect your Qualcomm device to the PC using a USB cable. Now you will be able to flash or do any other task with your Qualcomm device using this driver.
Install Qualcomm Qdloader USB driver
So before you start the installation process there are some points and Pre-requirements you have to follow. Also, in addition, we have mentioned some of the PC brands that are supported by Qualcomm Drivers.
Things to Remember
- Your PC Should have ADB drivers installed
- Mi Pc Suit if you have a Xiaomi device
- Qualcomm Drivers for Windows 7/8/10 are eligible
- USB cable provided by Your Smartphone Manufacturer
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver Supported Smartphones:
Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver Supported Computers
Also, guys make sure that your laptop or PC must have any of the following OS :
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver for Windows 7
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver for windows 8
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver For Windows 10
Download Qualcomm Drivers For Xiaomi Smartphones
|File Type||ZIP File|
|Version||32 BIT AND 64 BIT|
|Supported OS||WINDOWS 7/8/8.1/10|
Install Qualcomm Hs-usb Qdloader 9008 Drivers
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the Pre-requirements section
- There are two versions of Qualcomm Drivers Available
- Get as per your Windows Required Bit
- Now Extract the Zip file and Start the installation of your Desired Drivers
- Now tap on Next, As soon As you Tap on Next Installation Wizard Will start
- Tap On next
- Tap on next Again
- Now tap On Install
- Now the installation will start and after Sometimes you will get Finish Button on the screen
- Just tap on that to finish the installation
That’s all!! This is How you Can successfully Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your Laptop or Computer for Xiaomi Devices and other smartphones as well.
There are many users Who want to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver Manually in other words, you can also Say Install Qualcomm Drivers using ADB and fastboot. So below is the Guide to Install Qualcomm USB drivers manually.
Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver On Windows 7/8/10
- First of all Make sure that you have Red all the things given in the Things to remember the section
- Now Install ADB and Fastboot using Drivers on your device, You can Also Follow our guide to Install ADB and Fastboot on Any Windows
- Now You have to Enable USB debugging on your smartphone, For that, all you need to Do is just head over to Settings> Developer options on your Smartphone> Now tap on Enable USB debugging
- Now connect your smartphone to a PC using an original USB cable
- Now you have to Boot your device in Download Mode
- Then Open Command Window on your Computer, To that simply Open the ADB fastboot folder and press the Shift key + Right-click.
- Now you will see the Open Command window here on your Computer
- Now type the Following Commands in the Command Window with your smartphone connected to the PC
adb reboot edl
- Now You have to Install Driver on your Computer For that follow the below-given steps
- Now on the Desktop click on the Control Panel and it will open.
- Go to the folder that says, Device Manager.
- Alternatively, you can also right-click on My Computer and click on Manage.
- A pop-up screen will open in front of you. Then select Device Manager in that.
- Now click the Device Manager.
- You will find the name of your Computer on the top of your Device Manager Settings.
- Choose or select Add Legacy Hardware option.
- Once you have selected so, you will have a screen pop up which will say Welcome to add hardware wizard.
- Below you will find three options as Back, Next, and Cancel.
- Hit the Next.
- On the upcoming page, you will arrive on the screen with two options given.
- Select the “Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (Advanced)” option.
- After marking so, hit Next.
- Choose Show All Devices and press the Next button.
- Then choose to Select the Have Disk on the screen
- Select Qualcomm Drivers you downloaded earlier and that you have extracted in Step 1
- Now tap on Install Anyways
- Now Just reboot your Computer
That’s all!! This is how you can Manually Install Qualcomm Qdloader USB drivers on your PC.
Now it happens many times when we already have drivers installed on Our PC or Laptop but because we haven’t updated them they become useless, So In addition to the Installation procedure we have a Guide to Update Qualcomm USB drivers also. So below is the detailed way to Install Qualcomm Drivers on a PC:
Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
- So We hope you might have already Qualcomm Drivers installed on your Device and Probably that’s the reason you landed in this Portion of the Guide.
- So first of all Open Control Panel on your PC
- Now Tap on the Device manager
- Now you will See QHSUSB_BULK Driver
- Right Click on that
- Now you will get the Update Driver Software option
- Now you will get two Options on Screen of which one says ” Update Driver manually”
- Now you have to Select the Extracted Qdloader drivers which you downloaded in Step 1.
- Now You will see the error ” Window Cant Verify Publisher of This Driver”.
- Now tap on Install Driver Anyways
- That’s all!! The installation process will start, After some time you will get Driver Updated Successfully on Your screen
Qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 tool download
So as a part of this Guide, we have also Shared the qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 tool Which can Automatically Install Qualcomm Drivers on your PC. Using this Qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 tool you can Connect Xiaomi Smartphones to Your pc without any problem. We have Provided both 32bit and 64bit Supported drivers.
qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com10)
A com port is a serial port on a Computer, So when trying to connect your device to a PC sometimes it will show errors as Com10 Qualcomm Driver installation failed. So While installing this on your device, you will get a device manager Option on the screen, Now you will see (COM&LPT) section. Just tap on that and Install the drivers by following the Above given Guide.
Qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 failed
Sometimes when installing the Drivers on your Pc you might also Face the Installation Failed error which is Due to the Below given Reasons.
Drivers are Not Supported by The OS
Usually, We install 2 Types of Windows on our PC out of which one is 32bit and another one is 64bit, So when we try to install Different Drivers on Different Bit os it usually Shows a Not Supported Error. So, as a result, you get qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 failed Error on the screen. So make sure you choose the correct version of Drivers for your Windows.
- Download Mi Account Unlock tool for All Xaiomi Devices
- Miui 12 Rom Download, Supported Devices And Release Date
- Download Shareit for PC
Most of the time These drivers are used to Unbrick devices or Install new ROM on their device, the basic purpose of these drivers are to Let your smartphone get recognized by your PC, And also this guide is very important if you are someone who frequently Updates their smartphone because you can’t connect your smartphone to pc without using these drivers.
These Days Most of the Os need Drivers to Connect their Smartphones, The best thing About these Drivers is that you can use them Even in Windows 7/8 and 10. Sometimes the Smartphone automatically Installs Drivers that are required to Connect your smartphone. But in Addition, They need to Update the Drivers, So we have a solution to that as well you can also Update your Qualcomm Drivers by Following Method 2.
qhsusb_bulk driver is also known as Qualcomm driver, This is basically for those users who want to install Qualcomm drivers in bulk So basically it is a type of Package when installed it installs all the required Drivers for all smartphones which run on Qualcomm Soc.
Xiaomi is Also Planning to launch Poco F2 and it is planned to come with Snapdragon 855, Now After the Launch of this device, you can also connect your smartphone to your Pc using these Drivers. Also, make sure that you use the original cable while Connection your smartphone to PC.
As of now, most companies are launching their devices with Qualcomm Snapdragon under the hood, So there are many users who want to install drivers for their Qualcomm Snapdragon Smartphone is their PC or Laptop. So we have also updated the guide Supporting Almost every smartphone based on Snapdragon Processors.
The best thing about Snapdragon Processors is that you can easily find custom roms for your smartphones which is not possible for one who owns a MediaTek device. So once you get a Snapdragon processor device you can follow this guide to connect your smartphone to the computer easily.
Most of the Devices now come with automatic Drivers installation method, Which means when you connect your smartphone to PC using USB cable the driver’s installation will begin automatically. Also, there are many devices that have an option to install Drivers manually by rebooting the smartphone while connected to PC so you can give it a try as well.
Some users get confused between Mediatek Drivers and Snapdragon and by chance, if you are one of them then let me tell you that Both the Processors are from Different companies and you can’t use Mediatek’s driver on Snapdragon-based Smartphones.
We have updated the Guide with Drivers for all Brands and smartphones, So in case you are connecting your smartphone to PC and getting errors Again and again then you can try Our updated drivers that work for all most all Smartphones.
As of now, these drivers are meant only to be used on Android Smartphones having Qualcomm Processors, In case if you are using a Smartphone with having MediaTek processor we will just recommend that you Switch to another guide meant for only Mediatek users.
These Drivers Are mostly used by Xiaomi Users, So now Xiaomi has also Launched the New Redmi K20 pro in the market and we have updated the Guide with the Full Support for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Smartphone. Also, you can Install these Drivers manually on your Laptop And then after that your Phone Will be Recognized by Your PC Easily.
If you are Looking for Xiaomi Snapdragon flash tool, then it is mandatory that you install and Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your Windows Computer. In case if you have Mac and don’t have a Windows-based computer then also you can follow our guide as we have mentioned the method for apple Mac users.
Pros and Cons of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
There are a few pros and cons to the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver.
Some of the pros include:
-It is very easy to install and set up.
-It is compatible with a wide range of devices.
-It offers high speed data transfers.
Some of the cons include:
-It is not compatible with all versions of Windows.
-It can be difficult to troubleshoot if you run into problems.
Alternatives to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
If you are looking for an alternative to the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver, there are a few options available.
One option is the PDANet Driver, which is a free driver that works with a variety of Android devices. Another option is the Universal ADB Driver, which is also free and works with a variety of Android devices.
Finally, the Google USB Driver is another free driver that works with Android devices. However, this driver only works with devices that use the Google Nexus S 4G or the Google Nexus One.
Thats all!!! this is How you can Successfully Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver on your Computer. We hope this Guide helped you In Installing the Latest Qualcomm Drivers for your Smartphone. In case if you have any doubts feel free to Write Down in the comment section below. Also, Consider Checking Out Some new Articles on Root update.