Bring Back the Old Spotify UI : If you’re anything like me, you were pretty shook when Spotify released their new UI back in 2017. The update was a major change from the familiar interface we had all grown to love, and it took some time to get used to. Thankfully, there is a way to bring back the old UI if you’re not a fan of the new one. In this blog post, I’ll show you how to do just that.
How to Bring Back the Old Spotify UI
If you’re not a fan of the new Spotify UI, there’s good news- you can easily revert back to the old one! Here’s how:
1. Log into your Spotify account on a web browser
2. Click on “Settings” in the upper right-hand corner
3. Scroll down to the “Display Options” section and select “Switch to classic view”
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “SAVE”
And that’s it! You’ll now have access to the old Spotify UI, In some recent updates, Spotify removed the “Switch to Classic View” Option So you can choose the downgrade Spotify to the old version.
Downgrade Spotify to Old Version On Android
If you’re an Android user who’s not a fan of the new Spotify interface, you can downgrade to the old version by following these steps:
1. Uninstall the Current Spotify app from your device.
2. Download an older version of the app from Here.
3. Install the older version of the app on your device.
4. Open the app and log in with your Spotify credentials.
5. Enjoy the old Spotify interface!
Why You Might Want to Bring Back the Old Spotify UI
The Spotify user interface has undergone a number of changes over the years. Some of these changes have been well-received, while others have been met with mixed reactions from users.
If you’re someone who prefers the older versions of Spotify’s UI, you’re in luck! There is a way to bring back the old interface, and it’s actually quite simple to do.
Here are some reasons why you might want to bring back the old Spotify UI:
1. You preferred the older version of the interface.
2. The newer interface is too cluttered or confusing for your liking.
3. You simply want to try something different.
4. The new interface doesn’t work well on your device (e.g., it’s laggy).
Related: Jio Cinema FIFA World Cup 2022 Lag: Ultimate Fix
How to Use the New Spotify UI
The new Spotify UI is a great way to keep your music organized and easy to find. Here are some tips on how to use it:
Organize your music: The new UI makes it easy to organize your music into playlists. You can also create folders to keep your playlists organized.
Create playlists: You can easily create playlists in the new UI. Just click the + icon and select “Create Playlist.” Give your playlist a name and add some songs. You can also add collaborators so others can help you manage the playlist.
Add songs to playlists: To add a song to a playlist, simply drag and drop it into the playlist. You can also right-click on a song and select “Add to Playlist.”
Share playlists: You can share playlists with your friends by clicking the share button and selecting how you want to share it. You can share it via email, Facebook, Twitter, or copy the link.
Related: Stop Messages from Team Snapchat or Block Them
If you’re missing the old Spotify UI, there’s good news – you can bring it back with a simple browser extension. With just a few clicks, you can enjoy the classic look and feel of Spotify while still having access to all the new features. Give it a try and see how you like it!