Install TWRP on Galaxy M20
So do you want to Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy M20? If yes then you are at right place, Today we are here with the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205F/DS, SM-M205FN/DS (Global), SM-M205G/DS. Galaxy M20 is the latest budget device from Samsung and the device comes with a New design which offers water drop notch on the top of the display.
So before we start Installing TWRP recovery on Smartphone Let’s have a Quick look at the specifications of the smartphone so The Galaxy M20 comes with 6.3″ Display which has a resolution 1080X2340 pixels and 409Ppi, under the hood of the smartphone there is Exynos 7904 octa-core processor coupled with 4Gb and 64Gb internal storage. Coming to the camera specifications of the device so the smartphone comes with 13Mp+5Mp Rear camera whereas a 8Mp camera unit is placed at the front end for taking Selfies. The smartphone comes with 5000mah non removable battery at the back end.
Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy M20
So before we start the Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy M20, make sure you Read all the Things to Remember and in addition we have shown the Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing TWRP recovery, So without wasting Much time let’s start the Guide:
Advantages of Custom Recovery:
- By installing a custom recovery, you can either root your device or install a custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy M20
- You can either flash stock firmware, OTA updates or you can completely take over the custom development itself.
- Using TWRP or any custom recovery for that matter, you can easily flash the audio mods, camera mods and many other mods which can bring out the best from your device.
- Can tweak your Android device, by flashing the custom kernels using the custom recovery, where you can use your Galaxy M20 like a boss. You can either set the phone to performance mode nor can you set it to get the best battery straight out of your phone.
Disadvantages of Custom Recovery
- Custom recoveries can brick your device if you are not sure what you are doing with the option available.
- Some custom ROMs cannot flash the stock ROMs and OTA.
- The malware and other spams balanced out there can effortlessly rupture your phone’s security.
Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205F/DS, SM-M205FN/DS (Global), SM-M205G/DS
So Follow the Below Guide to Install TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy M20
- Download Odin Flash tool for Samsung Device, And Extract it on your PC
- Now you Have to Download TWRP for your Samsung Device from Here.
- Now Boot Samsung Galaxy M20 in Recovery Mode.
- To Boot Samsung Galaxy M20 in Recovery Mode you have to Turn Off then Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you have to Boot Galaxy M20 in Download Mode, do that, turn it off and Press and hold Bixby + Volume Down button together to turn on the phone. Now press Up Screen to boot in Download Mode.
- Connect your Smartphone to Computer using USB port
- Now Open Odin in Your PC
- Now ID:COM tab on your Odin will turn Blue which means your phone is successfully recognized by Odin flash tool, If it doesn’t reconnect your Device and check again.
- Now tap on AP button on the Odin Tool and Select TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy M20 you downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Start Button
- After Some time you will see “PASS” Button on Screen which means TWRP recovery is successfully Installed on your Phone
- Now root Samsung Galaxy M20 without PC
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
- How to Root Any Android Device without PC
So this was our Guide to Install TWRP on Galaxy M20, We hope this Guide helped you to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M20. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.No schema found.