MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers :In this post, you will find the download link for the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers for MT65xx, MT67xx, and MT68xx Chipset devices and a step-by-step guide on how to install them. MediaTek is a Taiwanese semiconductor company that has been gaining popularity lately, thanks to its affordable chipsets that power some of the best budget smartphones in the market today.
What are MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers?
MediaTek USB VCOM drivers are required to be installed on a Windows PC if you want to flash a MediaTek device using the SP Flash tool. The VCOM driver is also needed if you want to use any of the Mediatek flashing tools such as the Smartphone Flashtool, MTK Droid Tools, or if you want to root or unlock your MediaTek phone using the kingroot or TWRP recovery.
These drivers are not like the usual USB drivers that you would install for any other device. They are not digitally signed by Microsoft and they are not available through the usual channels. This means that you will have to manually install them on your Windows PC.
The good news is that we have collected all the latest versions of the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers and we have created a easy-to-follow installation guide just for you. So if you need these drivers, just follow our guide below and you’ll have them up and running in no time.
MTK USB All drivers installation guide
If you are looking for a way to connect your MediaTek device to a computer, then you need to install the correct MediaTek USB Drivers for your device model.
Installing the MediaTek USB Drivers on your Windows computer is a simple and straightforward process. In this article, we will show you how to correctly download and install the MediaTek USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
Before we begin, please note that these drivers are meant for devices with a MediaTek chipset. If your device does not have a MediaTek chipset, then these drivers will not work for you.
Now, let’s get started.
First, you need to download the MediaTek USB Drivers from the link given below:
Once the drivers are downloaded, open the ZIP file and extract its contents onto your computer.
Next, open Device Manager on your computer (you can do this by searching for “Device Manager” in the Start menu).
In Device Manager, expand the “Ports (COM & LPT)” section. You should see an entry named “MTK USB Port”. If you don’t see this entry, then restart your computer and check again. Once you see the “MTK USB Port” entry, right-click on it and select “Update Driver Software”.
In the next window that opens up, select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
now click on “Install.
Download MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers
1. Download and install MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers on your computer.
2. Connect your MediaTek device to the computer via USB cable.
3. If you see a “USB Driver Installation” message, click “Install”.
4. Once the drivers are installed, you should see a “MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port” listed under “Ports (COM & LPT)” in Device Manager.
|File size:||8.85 MB|
|Uploaded on:||October 19, 2022|
|Download link:||Click here to download|
|File size:||8.39 MB|
|Uploaded on:||September 19, 2020|
|Download link:||Click here to download|
How to install MTK USB VCOM drivers
1. Download the MTK USB VCOM drivers from the Mediatek website.
2. Unzip the downloaded file and install the drivers on your computer.
3. Connect your MediaTek device to the computer via a USB cable.
4. Open Device Manager and locate your MediaTek device under the “Ports” category.
5. Right-click on your device and select “Update Driver Software”.
6. Select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
7. Select the folder where you extracted the MTK USB VCOM drivers and click “OK”.
Method 1: Automatic & Direct Installation
If you are looking for an automatic and direct installation of MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to download and install MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers on your Windows computer.
MediaTek is a leading semiconductor company that designs and manufactures innovative chipsets for mobile devices. The company’s products are used in a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, TVs, set-top boxes, and more.
The MediaTekPreloader USB VCOM drivers are required to be installed on your Windows computer if you want to flash or root your MediaTek device. These drivers allow your computer to communicate with your MediaTek device and enable the development tools to recognize your device.
There are two methods to install MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers on your Windows computer: automatic and direct installation. We will show you both methods in this article.
The easiest way to install MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers is by using the Driver Talent tool. This tool will automatically download and install the correct driver for your system.
1) Download and install Driver Talent on your Windows computer.
2) Launch Driver Talent and click on “Scan”. Driver Talent will scan your system for all missing, corrupt, or outdated drivers.
3) Find “MediaTek Preloader
Method 2: Manual Installation
If you don’t want to install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers automatically, you can install them manually. Here’s how:
1. Download the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers from the link given above.
2. Extract the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
3. Open Device Manager and look for the “MTK USB Port” under “Ports (COM & LPT)”. If you can’t find it, try restarting your computer with the device connected.
4. Right-click on “MTK USB Port” and select “Update Driver Software”.
5. Select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
6. Select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
7. Select “MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port” from the list and click “Next”.
8. Click “Install” to install the drivers.
Install PdaNet and Driver Installation
PdaNet and Driver Installation
1. Download the PdaNet installer and unzip it on your computer.
2. Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. If you have not installed the driver yet, please follow the instruction in this link
3. Run PdaNetA4205.exe from the unzipped folder. When it prompts you for installation, choose “Install”.
4. Once installation is completed, open Device Manager on your computer (Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware tab->Device Manager) and find “MTK USB Port” under “Ports (COM & LPT)”. If you see “MTK USB Debug Port” or anything else but “MTK USB Port”, try uninstalling everything under “Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port” and repeat Step 3.
5. Right-click on “MTK USB Port” and choose “Update Driver Software”.
6. In the window that opens up, choose “Browse my computer for driver software”.
7. Choose “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
8. Select “Show All Devices” and click “Next”.
9. Click “Have Disk…” button and browse to the folder where you extracted the PdaNet driver file (“\Program Files (x86)\PdaNetA4250\Driver\Win7_x64”).
10. Select the file file “mtk_usb_driver.inf” and click “Open”.
11. Click “OK” on the next window.
12. Choose “Mediatek USB Port” from the list and click “Next”.
13. You should see a warning message saying that the driver is not digitally signed. Click “Install this driver software anyway”.
14. When the installation is completed, click “Finish”.
Driver Installation for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and XP
MediaTek USB VCOM drivers are required to be installed on Windows in order to communicate with MediaTek (MTK) devices. This drivers pack is for MT65xx, MT67xx and MT68xx chipsets and it will work on all Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
Before you install the MediaTek USB VCOM driver on your PC, you need to uninstall any other Android USB drivers that you have installed previously. This is necessary in order to prevent any conflicts between the drivers.
Once you have uninstalled all previous drivers, you can proceed with the installation of the MediaTek USB VCOM driver. Simply download the driver from below and run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll have the driver installed in no time.
If you’re using a 32-bit version of Windows, you need to use a different set of drivers which can be found here: Download MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers (for MT65xx, MT67xx and MT68xx chipsets) & Installation Guide
Download MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32 & 64-bit)
How to install the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on Windows 10/8.1/8/7? In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Select Browse my computer for driver software
5. Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
6. Select Show All Devices
7. Click on Next button
8. Click on Have Disk button
9. Locate the extracted driver folder and select android_winusb or usb2ser_Win7_64 (depending on your system architecture). In case you have a 32-bit system use usb2ser_Win7_32 instead
10. Click Open button
11. Click Next button
12. Select Android ADB Interface from the list if you’re using a MTK65xx device
MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers are required to be installed on Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 in order to communicate with MediaTek devices. The drivers are for Android phones and tablets with MTK chipsets running on MediaTek ARM CPUs.
If you are looking for MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers for your device, then you can download them from the official MediaTek website. However, if you are using a Mediatek device that is not officially supported by MediaTek, then you can try downloading the drivers from third-party websites.
Before proceeding with the installation, it is recommended that you temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall software as they may interfere with the installation process.
Once the drivers have been downloaded, open the zip file and extract the contents to a folder on your computer. Next, open Device Manager (you can do this by searching for “device manager” in the Start menu). In Device Manager, locate the “Mediatek USB VCOM driver” entry under “Ports (COM & LPT)” and double-click it.
In the properties window that opens up, click on the “Driver” tab and then click on “Update Driver”. In the next window that opens up, select “Browse my computer for driver software”. Now, navigate to the folder where you extracted the drivers and select the “Android” folder. Click on “OK” and then ” open.
Driver Installation for Windows 11 and 12
Installing the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers on a Windows 11 or 12 computer is a simple process. Just follow these steps:
1. Download the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers from the link below.
2. Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.
3. Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “InstallDriver” executable file.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers on your computer.
5. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
You should now be able to connect your MediaTek MTxx/MTxx/MTxx chipset-based device to your computer via USB and use it with any compatible software.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers?
A: MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers are drivers required to communicate with a MediaTek chipset-based Android device. In order to install these drivers, you will need to have access to a Windows computer.
Q: Where can I download these drivers?
A: You can download the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers from our website. Simply click on the “Download” button and choose the appropriate version for your operating system.
Q: How do I install these drivers?
A: Installing the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers is a fairly simple process. However, we still recommend that you follow the instructions provided on our website carefully in order to avoid any potential issues. Once you have downloaded the drivers, simply unzip the file and run the “InstallDriver.exe” file. After following the on-screen instructions, your computer should be ready to communicate with your Android device.
If you are having difficulty installing the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers, here are a few tips that may help:
-Try installing the drivers while your phone is in recovery mode. This can sometimes make it easier for your computer to recognize the phone.
-If you are still having trouble, try downloading and installing the drivers from a different source. There are many places online where you can find these drivers.
-Make sure that your phone is adequately charged before trying to install the drivers. A low battery can sometimes cause problems with installation.