Remove Weather from Home/Lock Screen in Pixel Launcher: Google’s Pixel Launcher is one of the company’s most controversial apps. It was first released with the original Pixel phones in 2016 and has been included on all subsequent devices. The launcher has seen a number of changes over the years, both big and small.
One of the smaller changes was the addition of weather information on the home screen and lock screen. This feature is turned on by default, but you can disable it if you’d like. Here’s how.
What is the weather Widget in Pixel Launcher?
The Weather widget in Pixel Launcher is a handy tool that shows you the current weather conditions for your location. You can customize the widget to show the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, and you can also choose to show the humidity and wind speed. The widget will automatically update itself with the latest weather conditions when you open the launcher.
How to remove weather from the home screen in the Pixel Launcher
If you don’t want to see the weather on your home screen in the Pixel Launcher, you can remove it by following these steps:
1. Tap and hold on an empty spot on your home screen.
2. In the menu that appears, tap “Settings.”
3. Scroll down and tap “Display.”
4. Tap “Advanced.”
5. Toggle off the switch next to “Weather.”
Now the weather will no longer appear on your home screen.
How to remove weather from the lock screen in the Pixel Launcher
Assuming you’re using a Pixel device with the default Pixel Launcher, you can remove weather information from both the home screen and lock screen by following these steps:
1. On the home screen, long-press on an empty area to open the launcher settings.
2. In the launcher settings, tap on “Home screen”, then toggle off the “Weather” option.
3. You can also remove weather from the lock screen by going to Settings -> Security & location -> Screen lock -> Lock screen widgets, and then disabling the “Weather” widget.
How to access the weather settings in the Pixel Launcher
To access the weather settings in the Pixel Launcher, simply tap on the weather widget on your home screen or lock screen. This will open up the Google Now page where you can adjust your location and other settings.
How to Add Weather Widget Home/Lock Screen in Pixel Launcher
If you’re using the Google Pixel launcher, you can add a weather widget to your home screen or lock screen. Here’s how:
1. Tap and hold on an empty space on your home screen.
2. Tap the “Widgets” icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap the “Weather” widget.
4. Drag the widget to where you want it on your home screen or lock screen.
If you’re using the Pixel Launcher on your Android device and you don’t want to see the weather widget on your home screen or lock screen, you can follow the steps in this article to remove it. It’s a quick and easy process that only takes a few seconds, and it’ll declutter your home screen or lock screen so that you only see the information that you want to see.