Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Using Computer
So do you want to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Pc? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Easily. In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro in Minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is currently the most sold smartphone here in India and finally, Xiaomi has released the successor to this device, that is the Redmi Note 5 and the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Redmi Note 5 Pro being the better one has better specs, better display, a much better dual camera setup and much more than the cheaper Redmi Note 5 does not offer. You can easily make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro even better by rooting your device without using a PC simply by following this guide till the end
To successfully root Redmi Note 5 Pro you will be seeing the files required for the root, the detailed steps for safely and securely without using a PC and the things that have to be done before starting the process of Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro without using a PC.
Guide to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without PC
The best part about our tutorial on rooting a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is that you will not need a PC for successfully rooting your device even once throughout the process of rooting the Redmi Note 5 Pro. This is made possible because of the fact that we will be installing Magisk via TWRP in your device which means that you can root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro even if you do not have a PC.
Prerequisites before you Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without PC
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro needs to have the Magisk Installer ZIP inside its internal storage so that we can root it. You can download Magisk Installer by visiting here
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Make sure that you have installed TWRP on your device, if not then follow our tutorial How to Install TWRP recovery on any android device
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Without PC
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Before anything else, turn off your Redmi Note 5 Pro and boot it to TWRP by holding down volume up and the power button at the same time.
- After opening TWRP, go to the install section and select the Magisk ZIP file once you have located it. This will begin its installation after you have swiped the slider which will then root your device.
- Finally, you will have to tap on “Reboot System” so that you can start using your Rooted Redmi Note 5 Pro to its full potential via root apps.
We hope that you were able to successfully root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro using this tutorial, also let us know your experience with this method. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!