Update redmi note 4 to Nougat 7.0 Miui 8 Officially
Upgrade Redmi Note 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
- This Nougat firmware is only for Redmi note 4 Snapdragon variant so dont try to flash it on any other device .
- Mi flash tool is required to flash the rom on Redmi note 4.
- Make sure the smartphone is fully charged.
- Minimum 6Gb of space is required to flash the update in your device .
- A Computer and A Usb Cable is required to Flash the rom in your device .
- Make sure you make a backup of all files before installing the rom on your device .
How to Update Redmi note 4 Snapdragon to Android 7.0 Nougat
- First of all Install mi flash tool in your computer.
- Now Boot your device in Fastboot mode.
- To boot redmi note 4 in fastboot mode press and hold volume Down + power button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone enters in Fastboot mode .
- Now connect your device to Pc using a usb cable.
- Now make a folder in pc and name it Redmi note 4.
- Now Extract the Fastboot rom in the folder .
- Now Open Mi Flash tool .
- Now you will see Select option on the top, Just tap on that and select redmi note 4 folder .
- Now Tap on refresh .
- As you tap on refresh it will detect your device .
- Now tap on flash .
- Now the flashing process will start .
- Just wait for the process to complete .
- Now Your device will automatically reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully installed Nougat 7.0 Update in redmi note 4.