How to Solve Couldn't Verify Update package Error .
Many times when we try to update our smartphone manually we get Couldn't verify update package error every time and this error can come because of many reasons like you are upgrading from Developer to stable rom , The Downloaded rom is not for your device and many more . So lets Solve Couldn't Verify update package problem miui in android phones .
How to fix Can't Verify Update Package Issue while Updating manually .
- You will see file like :-
- Now you have to rename the File and make it Update.zip :-
- After renaming Just make a reboot of your smartphone .
- Now go to the updater app And Tap on 3 dots .
- Now select Choose update package .
- Now the recovery will start getting info .
- After some You will see that the smartphone has started updating without Getting " Couldn't Verify update package error "
- Thats all You have successfully solved cant Verify update package problem .
- First of all Go to Updater app .
- Now open settings in Updater app .
- After opening settings you will see Two option .
- " Check using Wlan only "
- " Download Updates Automatically "
- Enable both options .
- Now again go to the updater app and Select the Update.zip .
- Now you will see that the Phone starts updating without getting Could not verify update package error .
Solve Cant Verify update package error in Xiaomi redmi note 3 .
- First of all make sure you have downloaded the Correct update for your phone .
- It is Always recommended to download the Update / Custom rom in Computer or laptop to avoid file corrupt .
- After Downloading In Pc connect your phone and transfer the downloaded file .
- Now go to updater app and Update manually .
- By Doing this you will Fix Cant verify Update package problem redmi note 3 .