How to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Officially.
Do you want to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to android M 6.0 marshmallow ? If yes then you are at right place .Today we are here with the Cyanogenmod 13 Custom rom for samsung galaxy S4 . After installing the marshmallow custom rom on your Samsung galaxy s4 you will be able to upgrade S4 to android 6.0 M .
Samsung galaxy s4 is one of the most successful handset from Korean smartphone company ” samsung ” . The smartphone comes with High end specifications . Lets Have a quick look at the specifications of the samsung galaxy s4 . The S4 comes with Exynos 5 Octa 5410 Processor which is a Octa core processor Having 4 Cores clocked at 1.6ghz Cortex a15 and 4 other Clocked at 1.2ghz Cortex a7 . The smartphone comes with 2gb ram and 64 gb onboard storage which can be further expanded upto 128 Gb by using a Memory card .
The Only Drawback of the samsung Galaxy s4 is that it still runs on the outdated android 5.0 lollipop version , Upto there are no plans from samsung that if they will release official android 6.0 Marshmallow for samsung galaxy s4 or not . So today we are here with a Guide on How to update samsung galaxy s4 to android 6.0 marshmallow officially with Cm13 custom rom .
Android 6.0 M Marshmallow update for Samsung galaxy s4 Download .
As we told earlier that there is no official android 6 update for Galaxy s4 so today we are here with the cyanogen mod 13 custom rom for the Galaxy s4 .
The Cm13 custom rom is based on android 6.0 marshmallow and also comes with many extra ordinary features like theme support , wallpapers,ringtones and many more features .
Before flashing the custom rom Here are some points you have to remember Before flashing the Android 6.0 rom on your galaxy s4 .
- Make a Backup of all your important Files and contacts .
- Charge the Smartphone minimum to 60% .
- This custom rom is only for the samsung galaxy s4 .
Download Android 6.0 M update in S4 .
- Download The Cm13 Custom rom From Here .
- Now place the Cm13 Custom rom in the root if your sd card .
- Now turn off your smartphone .
- Boot in to Cwm recovery .
- After booting the s4 in to cwm recovery, choose the following options .
- Wipe Data
- Factory reset .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Now Choose the ” Select Zip from Sd card ” .
- Select the Custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The Updating procedure will take some time to complete .
Thats All !!!! You have successfully Updated your Samsung Galaxy s4 to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
So this was our guide on updating the Galaxy S4 to latest android version , I hope this helped you in enjoying Android m on s4 .