Update Mote E1 Condor To Android Version 6.0 Marshmallow By CM13 Officially
Today we are here with a guide in which we will tell you how to update Moto E 1st gen to Android M 6.0 by installing CyanogenMod 13 Custom rom . Moto E 1st gen was one of the first devices of Motorola in the mid range segment but this device was not updated for a long time and just because of that it still runs on android 5.0 Lollipop which is a outdated android version.
So we thought to Make a Guide on how to flash latest android 6.0 Marshmallow on Moto E 1ST Gen Officially . Basically the update we are talking about is a Cyanogen mod 13 official custom rom that we will install on The Moto E 1st Gen Condor to 6.0 M Marshmallow .
So Starting with the Guide on How to Update Moto E 1st gen To android 6.0 marshmallow .
Update Mote E1 Condor To Android M 6.0 .
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- Ram management which manages the ram of device and Keep it in limit .
- Storage management
- Awesome UI
- And Many More features which make this the best android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom for Motorola E1 Condor
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Upgrade for Moto E Condor 1st Gen .
- First of all Download The Custom rom From Here .
- Now Place it in the root of your Sd card .
- To Flash this Custom Rom you need to be on CWM or TWRP Recovery .
- If you are On Any of the Above Recovery then proceed Further .
- Now Boot your MOTO E1 To Cwm or TWRP Recovery .
- Now Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Now Wipe Cache Partition .
- Now Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now Choose the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update You Downloaded Earlier .
- Flash it .
- The Flashing Of The Update will take some time .
- After the Successful Flashing Choose ” Reboot System Now “
- And Thats all !!! You have Successful Update your Moto E1St Gen Condor to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Official By Installing A Cyanogen 13 Custom rom .