How to update micromax Canvas 2 A110 to Android Marshmallow 6.0 – Custom rom .
Do you want to upgrade micromax canvas 2 A110 to android version 6.0 marshmallow ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide on How to Install Android 6.0 marshmallow on Canvas 2 a110 .
Micromax canvas 2 also known as Micromax Canvas A110 is the successor of Micromax canvas 1 . The Smartphone was launhced in 2012 and since then Micromax hasn’t pushed out any further android upgrade for the device and just because of that the device still runs on a Outdated android Version 4.2 Jellybean . So today we are here with a guide on How to Update micromax Canvas 2 A110 to android M 6.0 Marshmallow .
Upgrade Micromax Canvas 2 A110 to Android 6.0 M .
Before going to the updating guide , lets have a look at the specifications of the Canvas 2 A110 . The Canvas 2 A110 comes with a 5 inch qhd display having a resolution of 480X854 pixels and a pixel density of 196 pixel per inch . In the hardware section there is a Mediatek MT6577 quad core 1.0Ghz dual core processor . Coming to the ram , There is a 512 mb ram under the hood . At the front end there is a 8 Megapixel and for Selfie there is a VGA camera at front .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom for Micromax Canvas 2 A110 .
Before going to the guide here are some points you need to remember :-
- This is A Marshmallow 6.0 Themed custom rom based on android jellybean .
- There are some chances of bricking The Canvas 2 A110 So do everything at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for any kind of Damage .
- For flashing the custom rom on your Canvas 2 you will need Cwm recovery installed on your device .
- Charge your phone to minimum 70% to avoid chances of Flashing failure .
Here are Some features of The Custom rom :-
- Android 6.0 marshmallow themed .
- Jellybean based .
- Super smooth .
- Stable .
- battery Saver mode .
- Ram management .
- First of all Download the Custom rom From HERE .
- After Downloading connect your Mobile to computer .
- Now copy the custom rom in the root of your Sd card .
- Now boot the micromax canvas 2 a110 in Cwm recovery mode .
- After booting you will see some options .
- Choose ” Wipe data factory reset ” .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Wipe cache partition .
- and in last Choose ” Select Zip from Sdcard ” .
- Now Select the Custom rom Zip you downloaded earlier .
- The flashing procedure will take some time to complete .
- After the Successful flashing you will get a notification on the screen ” Custom rom flashed Successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main screen and choose ” Reboot system Now ” .
Thats All !!!! you have successfully updated your micromax canvas 2 A110 to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
So this was our guide on How to update micromax Canvas 2 A110 to Android 6.0 marshmallow , i hope this guide helped you in upgrading Micromax canvas 2 A110 to Android 6.0 M .