Root Redmi 1s Running on Miui 8 Without using pc .
Do you want to root your Xiaomi redmi 1s after updating to Miui 8 ? if yes then you are at right place . today we are here with the guide on How to root Redmi 1s with miui 8 .
Xiaomi released the miui 8 version on 17th june for almost all xiaomi devices , However the miui 8 version currently released is the Developer rom and the stable miui 8 will be released in July or august . Miui 8 comes with many new features and upgrades such as Second space , Better ram management , Good battery backup . So today we are here with the guide on How to root miui 8 on Xiaomi redmi 1s .
Root Xiaomi redmi 1s With miui 8 .
Miui 8 is undoubtedly one of the best operating system from Xiaomi upto Now . looks in miui 8 arent much changed when compared to miui 7 but when it comes to features and upgrades Miui 8 undoubtedly gets a edge .
Before going to the root Guide Below are some points you have to remember while rooting the Redmi 1s on miui 8 version .
- You should be on Miui 8 Developer Beta .
- Make sure your Redmi 1s is fully charged .
- Working internet connection is required .
- To root the Redmi 1s you need Twrp flashed .
Root Redmi 1s running on Miui 8 .
- First make sure you are on Miui 8 by going to settings > about phone .
- Now after Checking the miui version .
- Download the Supersu zip for Redmi 1s miui 8 .
- Now place the Supersu in Root of Sd card or internal memory .
- Now boot the Redmi 1s in twrp recovery Mode .
- Wipe cache partition .
- Now choose the Supersu you downloaded earlier .
- As soon as you choose ” Yes root ” , The flashing procedure will start .
- After sometime you will see a Notifications saying ” Device rooted successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main menu and choose ” Reboot system Now ” .
After the Device is successfully rooted you will see a Super su app in your app drawer .
Open the Supersu app , After opening you will be asked to update the su binary . Tap on yes update now . After the updating completes just reboot the device .
So this is how you can root your Redmi 1s running on Xiaomi’s latest miui 8 .