How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 .
Enable root access on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
As we already Mentioned earlier that How to root Samsung galaxy Note 7 without Computer is not possible because as of now there is no twrp recovery for the smartphone , However as soon as the Twrp recovery for samsung galaxy note 7 is released we will Update the Guide with Method to root Samsung galaxy note 7 without using Pc . Before Going to the guide Make sure you follow the below given pre requirements properly :-
- Make sure you are using Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Only .
- Make sure Your smartphone is charged upto 70% .
- Make sure your samsung Galaxy note 7 has a Active internet connection .
- Make Sure you have odin Installed on Your Pc/Computer .
- Make sure samsung mobile drivers are installed on your pc .
- After rooting the device your warranty will be lost .
Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Step by Step Guide
- Step 1. First of all Download Chainfire’s Galaxy Note 7 rooting package . ( Not released at the Time of the post ) .
- Step 2. After Downloading Go to the settings of your Galaxy Note 7 .
- Step 3. Now In settings tap on build Number for 7 times to enable Developer options .
- Step 4. After Enabling Developer options open that .
- Step 5. Now in Developer options tap on OEM unlock .
- Step 6. Now Extract the Rooting package you downloaded at step 1 .
- Step 7. Now Turn off your Samsung galaxy Note 7 .
- Step 8. After complete turn off Boot the Note 7 in Download Mode .
- Step 9. To Boot in download mode Press Home + Power + Volume Down button together until the Smartphone boot in download mode .
- Step 10. Now Connect your smartphone to computer through usb cable .
- Step 11. Now run odin in your Pc .
- Step 12. Now from the Extracted rooting package look for .tar.md5 file .
- Step 13. Now tap on Ap button on odin and load the files .
- Step 14. After loading just tap on start .
- Step 15. As soon as you tap on start your Note 7 will be rooted .