How to Update Moto G 2nd Gen, 3rd gen to Nougat 7.0 N .
Do you want to update Moto G 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen to android n 7.0 nougat ? Want to download Cm14 for Moto G 2nd, 3rd gen ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Install Android N 7.0 nougat in Moto G 2nd Gen and Moto G 3rd Gen .
Android N 7.0 nougat is the latest android version and it also the successor of Marshmallow 6.0 . Nougat 7.0 comes with many new features like multi window support, Battery profiles, New design and much more . Motorola Moto G was launched in 2013 and still the smartphone runs on android 5.1 lollipop and upto now there is no words on Official nougat 7.0 update for Moto G . So today we are here with the CM14 For moto g 3rd gen , 2nd gen .
Download Cm 14 for Moto G 2nd, 3rd Gen .
Upto now there is no Official Nougat 7.0 update for Moto G so we will use CM14 rom for upgrading . The cm 14 also known as Cyanogenmod 14 is a custom rom based on Android N 7.0 nougat . The custom rom comes with all features of Nougat , Below are some of them :-
- Android N 7.0 nougat based .
- Theme Support .
- Android Nougat wallpapers .
- Nougat 7.0 ringtones .
- Gravity box .
- Pre rooted .
- Improved camera .
- Camera filters .
- Manual mode .
- Longer batter life with battery management .
- Ram management for multitasking .
Related : Update Moto X to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
There are some requirements before flashing the nougat 7.0 update on Moto G make sure you follow all of the carefully :-
- This custom rom is only for Moto G 2nd gen and 3rd gen dont try to flash it on any other device .
- There should be minimum 4Gb space available in your moto g .
- To flash the rom Twrp or Cmw recovery should be installed on your device .
How to Update Moto G 3Rd gen Moto G 2nd Gen to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 for Moto G 2nd Gen , Moto G 3rd Gen .
- It is recommended to download the update in your Laptop or computer .
- After downloading connect the smartphone to Pc using USB cable .
- Now copy the downloaded Cm14 rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now Disconnect smartphone from Pc .
- Now Press power key and tap on Turn off and turn off your mobile .
- Now you have to boot Moto G in Recovery mode to flash the custom rom .
- To boot the Device in recovery mode Press Volume Up + Power button together until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- After booting in Recovery mode you will see following options :-
- Now confirm the installation .
- After the successful installation you get ” CM14 flashed successfully notification ” .
- Now go back to the main recovery screen and Tap on reboot .
So this was our guide on How to Update Moto G 2nd Gen and 3Rd gen to android N 7.0 nougat , I hope CM14 for Moto G helped you in upgrading .