Update Moto G4 Plus to Nougat 7.0 Manually .
Do you want to update Moto G4 plus to android n 7.0 nougat officially ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the way to manually update moto g4 plus to Android Nougat .
Moto G4 plus is the latest budget device from Motorola . The device was launched in 2016 may and it is one of the most popular devices , The company launched moto g4 plus in competition with the Redmi note 3 . Motorola G4 plus currently runs on android 6.0 marshmallow and the company is rolling out Official nougat update for Motorola G4 plus . Motorola is also expected to release nougat 7.0 update for more devices in coming days , Here is the List of Motorola smartphone updating to Android N 7.0 Nougat . So in this guide we will tell you How to Update Motorola G4 plus to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Download Official Android Nougat 7.0 Update Zip File for Moto G4 Plus .
As this is the official nougat update for g4 plus so you can easily flash the Update zip file and update it to latest android nougat version . Before updating the device there are some pre requirements you have to follow :-
- This is not a custom rom , It is official Android n 7.0 update for Moto g4 plus from the company itself .
- Flash the update file only on G4 plus .
- Make sure there is more then 50% battery available in your smartphone .
- Make sure you have done a backup of all important files .
- The Update size is around 953 Mb so make sure there is around 2Gb of minimum space available .
- Download Moto G4 Nougat 7.0 Update Zip file .
How to Officially Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Turn off your smartphone .
- Now Turn it on .
- Now You have to Enable Usb Debugging mode .
- To enable usb debugging mode on Moto G4 plus first of all Go to settings .
- Now In settings head over to Developer options , In developer options you will get a option USB debugging mode . Tap on that and enable it .
- Now Download the Moto G4 Nougat update zip file .
- After downloading move it to the root of sd card .
- Now Boot Moto G4 plus to recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode press Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for 7 seconds .
- Now release the keys .
- Now your smartphone will enter in fastboot mode .
- Press the volume Down Key again
- Now Your moto G4 plus will enter in recovery mode .
- Now Select the second option ” Apply update from sd card ” .
- Now choose the Nougat update zip file for moto g4 plus you downloaded earlier .
- After Some time you will get a notification , Smartphone updated successfully .
- Now just tap on Reboot system Now .
- Thats all You have successfully install official android n 7.0 nougat in moto g4 plus .
- You can Check the Android Version by going to settings > About Phone > Android Version ( 7.0 )
So this was our guide on How to Officially update Moto G4 plus to Android n 7.0 Nougat , I hope this guide helped you .