Root Galaxy Alpha Without using computer
Do you want to root samsung galaxy alpha without pc ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to root Samsung galaxy Alpha G850A easily .
Samsung galaxy Alpha was launched in 2014, the smartphone comes with 4.7″ Hd display having 720X1080 resolution and 312ppi . Coming to the hardware so the device comes with Exynos 5430 octacore processor and 2Gb of ram .At the front there is 12Mp camera unit and 2.1 megapixel camera unit is placed at the rear end . The smartphone runs on android lollipop officially but after you root galaxy alpha you will be able to update samsung galaxy alpha to android nougat by installing a custom rom . So in this guide we will tell you to root galaxy alpha .
How to root AT&T Galaxy Alpha G850A
Usually to root a device a pc is required but in this guide we will root galaxy alpha without using pc . The best thing about this guide is that there are no risk while rooting the device . However there are some points you have to remember before rooting the phone :-
- There should be minimum 50% battery in the smartphone so that the device doesn’t turn off while rooting .
- Active internet connection is required to Download galaxy alpha root package .
- This guide is only for Samsung galaxy Alpha .
There are many advantages of rooting a device like
- You can update your device to latest android version by installing a custom rom .
- You can Customize your device according to you .
- You can increase ram and internal storage by moving apps to sdcard .
But with advantages there are some disadvantages as well :-
- After rooting the device you will lost your warranty , To get warranty back you have to unroot your device again .
- There are changes or bricking your device if you edit system files or if you dont follow the rooting procedure carefully .
How to root Galaxy Alpha G580A
- First of all Download Galaxy Alpha G580A rooting package .
- Now enable unknown sources by going to settings .
- Now Install the app as a normal app .
- Now Open the app .
- After opening you will see name of your device .
- Now you will see a option to ” ROOT ” .
- Just tap on the root button .
- As soon as you tap on root the rooting procedure will start .
- After sometime your galaxy alpha will reboot .
- Thats all!!! You have successfully rooted your samsung galaxy Alpha .
To check if your device is successfully rooted or not just go to app drawer and see if there is super su app present or not , Alternatively you can also Download a app named as Root checker from playstore and check if your Galaxy alpha is rooted or not .
So this was our guide on How to root Samsung galaxy Alpha without using pc, I hope you liked our guide .