Manually Update HTC One M9 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Do you own a HTC one M9 ? and want to update Htc one m9 to Nougat officially ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Nougat update for Htc m9 .
HTC one M9 is a flagship device of Htc and the device was launched in 2015, And Now company has started rolling out official update for the device . The Device comes with 5.0 Inches screen and 441 ppi. Under the hood there is snapdragon 810 processor coupled with 3Gb of ram which makes this a perfect multitasking smartphone . The One m9 is a successor of Htc One m8, Being the flagship device Htc is rolling out official nougat update for Htc one m9 . Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest version which comes with many features . The best feature of android nougat 7.0 is the multi-window support which lets you do multitasking without leaving any app . So lets start the guide on How to update Htc one M9 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Install Android N 7.0 Nougat Update on Htc One M9 Officially .
Htc one m9 is one of the very first devices that got the official nougat 7.0 Update from company, There are many smartphones in the List of Devices getting official Nougat update . As this is the official update so you dont need any special requirements for this guide, However still there are some points you should follow before proceeding to the guide :-
- Make sure there is more then 50% battery in the smartphone .
- There should be more then 4Gb space in the internal memory .
- Active internet connection and a pc is required to Download the update .
- This update is only for HTC One M9 and dont try to flash it on any other device because doing so may brick your device .
How to Officially Update HTC One M9 to Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Download Official Nougat Update file for Htc one M9 .
- Now Connect your device to Pc using a Usb cable .
- After connecting transfer the file in root of sd card .
- Now disconnect your smartphone from pc .
- Now Go to settings of the smartphone .
- Now enable USB debugging .
- After Enabling USB debugging again connect your smartphone to Pc .
- Make sure the pc recognizes your device.
- Now open the command window .
- Now type ” adb reboot recovery ”
- Now your Htc One m9 will enter in Download mode .
- Alternatively you can also manually boot Htc one m9 in download mode by pressing power + Volume down button together .
- Now You will see a option Choose Update file from Sd card .
- Now select the Nougat update file .
- Now Tap on yes, As soon as you tap on yes the installation will start .
- After successful installation you will get a notification ” Mobile updated successfully .
- Now just tap on reboot .
Thats all !!! You have successfully update Htc one m9 to android 7.0 . As this is the official upgrade so you will get future Ota updates from the company . The first boot will take around 5-6 minutes to complete and it normal . To check if your device is successfully Updated or not just go to settings > About phone and check the android version . If it is 7.0 Then you have successfully installed the Update file on the device .
So this was our guide on How to Update Htc One m9 to Android 7.0 Nougat, I hope you liked our guide .