How to Update Oneplus 3t/3 to Android 8.0 O oreo
- 1 How to Update Oneplus 3t/3 to Android 8.0 O oreo
- 2 OnePlus 3 and 3T Specifications
- 3 How to Update OnePlus 3 or 3T to Latest Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4 How to Install Android 8.0 Rom for Oneplus 3T and 3
OnePlus 3 and 3T are no doubt one of the best Smartphone out in the Market Right Now. The Smartphones offers a premium specs for a very affordable Price. The Smartphone has recently got Android Marshmallow Update, but we all always likes the latest, Right?
Android 8.0 O Oreo is the latest android version from google, the new android version comes with many new features and Upgrades, Being one of the most Powerful budget android devices it is confirmed that the One plus 3 and 3T will get android 8.0 Oreo Update. So in this guide we will show you How to Update Oneplus 3 and 3T to Android 8.0 Oreo.
So here we are with a guide that will help you to Update your OnePlus 3 or 3T to the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo. But before coming to the guide let’s take a look at OnePlus 3 and 3T Specifications to figure out what makes them the best Smartphones out in the Market.
OnePlus 3 and 3T Specifications
|CPU||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820|
|Primary Camera||16 MP|
|Front Camera||8 Mp|
|Fingerprint Support||Yes at Front|
|Display||5.5 Inch 1080×1920 ( 401 PPI )|
|Colors||Graphite, soft gold, Gun Metal|
|Weight||158 g (5.57 oz)|
|USB||v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
The Difference Between OnePlus 3 and 3T is only in the Camera and Battery Department, in OnePlus 3T you get a 16-megapixel front-facing camera and a 3400 mAh battery. Rest of the Specifications are same. OnePlus 3 and 3T are Great Devices overall and you should definitely consider buying one if you are looking for a New Smartphone.
Now Let’s read How you can Update your OnePlus 3 or 3T to Latest Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Update OnePlus 3 or 3T to Latest Android 8.0 Oreo
Update OnePlus 3 or 3T to Android 8.0 Oreo Using Official Update
In order to update your OnePlus 3 or 3T to Oreo 8.0, follow the below steps:-
- First of all, go to your OnePlus 3’s Settings.
- Now go to About Phone Section.
- Tap on Software Updates.
- Now it will check for the Software Update.
- Once the Update gets downloaded. The device will automatically reboot into the New Android 8.0 Oreo. Enjoy the Latest Android 8.0 on your OnePlus 3/T.
The Above Steps didn’t worked well?
Try this Alternative Method Instead:-
Method 2: Update OnePlus 3 or 3T to Android 8.0 Oreo Using a Custom ROM.
Another Method which is quite working and effective is to find a custom Android 8.0 Oreo based Rom for OnePlus 3/t. All you need is a Custom Rom for Oneplus 3/t Android 8.0.”. You should get a no of ROM’s choose the one you like. There are a lot of Popular Roms like Lineage OS, Pacman, Ressurection Remix etc. Once you find a Custom ROM, Download it and flash it on your OnePlus 3/t. You can use various flashing guides available on this website, in case you are trying it for the first time. Once you have successfully flashed that ROM, youll boot into Android 8.0.
How to Install Android 8.0 Rom for Oneplus 3T and 3
- First of all Download android O custom rom for Oneplus 3 and 3T
- Now rename the zip file to Update.zip
- Now place the rom in the root of sd card
- Now you have to boot your phone in recovery mode
- After You boot in recovery mode you will see many options on the screen
- Now First of all Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache/ Wipe Cache Partition
- Now tap on Install and Choose the Android 8.0 oreo Custom rom for Your Oneplus 3t.
Thats all !!! You have successfully Update your Oneplus 3 and 3t to android 8.0 Oreo, I hope you liked our guide and if you have any kind of doubt then you can leave down a comment below.