Update Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Lenovo Vibe K5 plus to android oreo 8.0? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Lenovo Vibe K5 plus to Android 8.0 using Lineageos 15 rom on the device. Lenovo Vibe K5 plus is a entry level device and that’s the reason that Lenovo never released any further update for the device after Android 5.1 Lollipop update.
Lenovo Vibe K5 plus comes with a 5 inch display which has a screen resolution of 1080×1920 and a comes with a pixel density of 441 pixels. Under the hood, there is Snapdragon 616 octa core processor which is coupled with 2Gb of ram. The Lenovo Vibe K5 plus comes with a 13mp camera unit at the back end and for shooting selfies there is a 5Mp camera unit in the front side. As mentioned earlier that the smartphone runs on Android 5.1 lollipop so in this guide we will Show you How to Update Lenovo Vibe K5 plus to android 8.0 Oreo
How to Update Vibe K5 Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo
So being a old and budget level device the smartphone will not get any official update from the company but the users who want to enjoy latest Android version on their device can simply install a custom rom, but before you start installing Android 8.0 Oreo custom rom on your Lenovo Vibe K5 plus there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow:-
Pre-requirements before you Update Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo
- The custom ROM is only for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus so don’t Install it on any other device as it will brick your phone.
- There should be more than 55% battery in your smartphone to complete the installation
- TWRP recovery is required to flash the rom on your device, Here is the Guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Android smartphone Without Pc
- Make sure to make a backup of all Important files and contacts
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Rom for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
How to Install Android 8.0 oreo Rom on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- First of All Download the Lineage os 15 rom for Your Lenovo Vibe K5 plus
- Now move the rom to the root of the sd card
- Now you have to rename the file to Update.zip or a name which you can easily remember
- Now turn off your device completely
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in recovery mode
- Now You will get many options on the screen
- Now tap on Wipe , After that tap on Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now tap on Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Wipe Data and factory reset
- Now tap on backup and make a nandroid backup
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose the rom file you downloaded earlier
- Now tap Install
- Now tap The installation will be started
- Now you have to wait for the Installation to complete
- After Successful Installation, you will get a notification on the screen.
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!!! You have successfully Updated Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our Guide on How to Update Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus to android 8.0 Oreo, We hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.