Last updated on February 23rd, 2017 at 08:04 am
Android Marshmallow 6.0 Update For Xiaomi Redmi 1s – Custom rom .
Do you want to update your xiaomi redmi 1s to android 6.0 Marshmallow ? Then you are at right place . Today we are Here with a guide in which we will tell you How to upgrade your xiaomi redmi 1s with android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Xiaomi redmi 1s was one of the best Handset from Xiaomi In the whole world and it was also the second Smartphone in india from xiaomi and surprisingly this smartphone was sold in just a mere of seconds . Xiaomi redmi 1s was the first handset in india which came with affordable price tag and Awesome Features .
The Xiaomi redmi 1s runs on Miui 7 based on android Kitkat 4.4 which is seriously out dated but luckily xiaomi redmi 1s is one of the rare smartphones in the world which got a awesome developers support and the reason behind huge developer support is its popularity . There are hundreds of custom rom available on the Internet which can be installed on the xiaomi redmi 1s and today we are also here with a Android marshmallow 6.0 M custom rom for xiaomi redmi 1s .
The Android marshmallow 6.0 custom rom for Xiaomi redmi 1s is created by a Developer and is not a official android 6.0 marshmallow upgrade for Xiaomi redmi 1s .
Android Marshmallow 6.0 custom rom For Xiaomi redmi 1s .
Before installing the android marshmallow 6.0 custom rom on your xiaomi redmi 1s please remember to take a full backup of your important files and contacts as well , because during the installing procedure you will need to do a Factory reset which means all your files and contacts will get deleted .
There are chances of bricking your device while installing the android 6.0 marshmallow on your xiaomi redmi 1s incase if the procedure is not followed correctly , so do everything at your own risk and we will not be responsible for anything .
Starting with the Guide :-
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgrade for xiaomi redmi and 1s and Install .
- First of all Download the custom rom From HERE .
- After Downloading the Android 6.0 M custom rom for Xiaomi redmi 1s place it in the root of your Sd card .
- Now Boot into Cwm/Twrp Recovery .
- After Booting into Cwm/Recovery , you will see Many options .
- First of all Choose , Wipe Data Factory reset .
- After that choose Wipe Cache Partition .
- After that Go in Advanced settings and Choose Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now return back and Choose ” Choose Zip from Sd card “
- Now Choose The Android M 6.0 Custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The Updating Procedure will take some time .
- After the Successful installation you will get a Notification ” Installation Successful ” .
- Now Return back to the main screen and choose ” Reboot system Now “
- The First boot will take some time , It is normal as the system will prepare necessary files for the boot .
- And That’s All !!! You Have successfully Updated your xiaomi Redmi 1s to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Here are some Screenshots of the Android M 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom For xiaomi Redmi 1s .
So by Following The above Guide you will be able to Update your xiaomi redmi 1s to android 6.0 Marshmallow , This Update is not official and neither its a Miui Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow but it is a Android M 6.0 custom rom For Xiaomi redmi 1s which is Good and can be used for daily use . Upto now there are no Updates plans for Redmi 1s from xiaomi so the best option to taste the latest android version is installing a custom rom .
So this was our guide on How to update Xiaomi redmi 1s to android 6.0 Marshmallow , I hope this Guide helped you in updating .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.