Use and Download Whatsapp Messenger For Java And Samsung ,Nokia,Lg,sony,Micromax and Bada Mobile .
Whatsapp Java Version For Samsung , Lg , Micromax , Nokia , Sony And bada mobiles – Download .
How to use Whatsapp On Java Mobiles Samsung, Lg,Nokia,Sony,Micromax and bada .
- First of all Download the Whatsapp From Here .
- if The Above Whstapp Doesn’t work , you can Download These Two From the Whatsapp Official Website :-
- You have to download and try all the above 3 whatsapp version and check which one works the perfect for you .
- After Downloading The whatsapp .
- Place in in the internal Storage of Your mobile ( Placed in Sd card or external storage will not work )
- After Placing in the internal Storage .
- Turn off your mobile
- Now remove the battery .
- Now Again turn it on .
- After turning on Remove all the unnecessary files and apps already installed and which you dont use often .
- By doing this you will not get the insufficient storage error .
- Now go back to the internal storage and install the whatsapp java version you downloaded earlier .
- After installing .
- Go the app Drawer
- Open the Whatsapp
- it will ask mobile number , Verify it .
- And Thats all , you Have Successfully installed Whatsapp For Java on Your Samsung,Nokia,Sony,Lg And Bada mobile .
Here is a Screenshot of the Whatsapp java Version Working on A Nokia Asha Mobile Phone .
While using Whatsapp on your java phone you may face non responding issue some time , So just simply close the Whatsapp app and Launch it again it will resolve the issue .
The Java Whatsapp Version Allows You to :-
- Change and update your Profile Picture .
- Lets you update your Status .
- Lets You chat in A group .
- Voice Chat .
And Many More features , however we Dont promise you that you will get exactly the same features a Android or a Ios users Get because they get regular Updates but the java version is not updated But still you can use to chat with your friends .
So this was our guide on Download And use Whatsapp on Your Java And bada mobile phone , i hope this guide worked for you .
if This guide worked for you to use whatsapp on your java device then please share your device name with us .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.