Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Vibe Ui Lenovo A6000 Android Marshmallow 6.0 Upgrade .
How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 to android 6.0 marshmallow – Do you want to upgrade your Lenovo A6000 To latest android 6.0 marshmallow ? If yes then you are at right place . Lenovo A6000 is one of the most selling device in the mid range segment . This device was launched in india in the january 2015 and since then no major android upgrade is released for it .
Cyanogenmod is one of the biggest android custom rom maker in the world with supporting more the 2500 Different Android models and this time they have released Cyanogenmod 13 Custom rom for Lenovo a6000 .
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Upgrade for Lenovo A6000
- There are certain chances that your Lenovo A6000 May get bricked during the Flashing of Custom rom Procedure , So Do everything at your own risk .
- After Flashing the custom rom Your warranty will get voided .
- If you want to get back your warranty then you can get it back by Flashing the stock vibe ui rom again .
- It is recommended to a backup of your photos , contacts and important files .
- Charge your smartphone to minimum 75% .
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Upgrade on Lenovo A6000 .
- Download the Custom rom in to your Pc or Laptop from HERE .
- After Downloading connect your Lenovo A6000 to Laptop Pc via USB Cable .
- Now Copy the downloaded custom rom in to the root of SD card .
- Now Disconnect the smartphone from Pc .
- Now turn off Your smartphone .
- Pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert the battery again .
- Now Boot the smartphone into TWRP recovery .
- Now Clear Cache Partition
- Clear DATA and FACTORY RESET .
- Select WIPE DALVIK CACHE.
- And in Last you Have to choose ” Flash update From Zip File ”
- And now Choose the Zip File you Downloaded earlier .
- The Updating Procedure will take approx 5 Minutes .
- As soon as the updating is completed you will get a Notification saying that Custom rom on Lenovo A6000 is Installed .
- Now reboot your Lenovo A6000 .
- The first boot will take some time .
- And that’s all You have successfully upgraded your Lenovo A6000 To android 6.0 marshmallow .
- The custom rom is based on 64 Bit architecture .
- It is Pre-Rooted
- Battery optimized – Which means the custom rom has been tweaked to give more Battery life .
- Ram management
- No hang
- No Lag
- Super Smooth
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.