Update Google Android One Mobile to Android 7.0 N Nougat officially .
Do you want to update your Android one mobile to Android 7.0 N Nougat ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide on How to update Google Android One Mobile phone to android 7.0 N Nougat Officially .
Android One smartphones are a product of google in which all the smartphones which come under the android one program will be updated to latest android version . Not only this but the android one devices will be among one of the very first devices which will get latest android update very time followed by the nexus devices .
So in this guide we will tell you how to upgrade Android one Devices to latest android N 7.0 Nougat officially .
How to Get android 7.0 Nougat Update on android One Smartphones .
Before going to the guide Here is the list of Android one Smartphones that can be upgraded to android N 7.0 Nougat officially .
Symphony Roar A50 .
Micromax Canavs A1 .
Karbonn Sparkle .
Spice Dream Uno .
Mito Impact .
Evercross One X .
Nexian Journey One .
Cherry mobile One .
Qmobile A1 .
MyPhone Uno .
Lava Pixel V1 .
Infinix Hot 2 .
Bq Aquaris .
Cherry mobile one G1 .
I-mobile iq .
General Mobile 4G .
General Mobile 5 Plus .
All the above listed smartphones can be updated to the latest android 7.0 Nougat officially .
Before updating your android one device to android 7.0 n it is important to keep in mind that this version of the update is a developer preview version which means it may contain some bugs .
You will receive the update in OTA ( over the air ) which means the update will be downloaded automatically in to your smartphone and then it will be installed on your android one phone .
The update is usually bigger in size send may take a long period to download in slower internet connection , so it is recommended to Use a faster internet connection .
How to Update Android 1 One Smartphones to Android 7.0 N Nougat without using Pc .
- First of all Make a backup of your android one smartphone .
- After that Delete the Files and apps you dont use often .
- As we already mentioned earlier that the update can be bigger in size so it is recommend to delete all unwanted apps to prevent Update failure .
- After doing all the above steps . Follow below methods to Update android One to android N 7.0 nougat officially .
- First of all Go to the Android Beta Program website .
- Now it will ask you to sign in your google account .
- After signing in , you will see a List of Devices eligible for Android N 7.0 Nougat Update .
- Here is the example of the android 7.0 N Nougat update for Nexus 6 .
- After you see your device is eligible for the Android 7.0 N nougat update you can tap on enroll device .
- After you choose Enroll device you will get regular Android 7.0 N updates on your Android one device .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your android one Smartphone to android 7.0 N nougat officially .
So this was our guide on How to update Google android one Smartphones to android 7.0 Nougat officially , I hope this guide helped you in installing the latest android version 7.0 N Nougat on your android One smartphone .