Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 04:09 pm
Update Google Android One Mobile to Android 7.0 N Nougat officially .
Do you want to update your Android one mobile to Android 7.0 N Nougat ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide on How to update Google Android One Mobile phone to android 7.0 N Nougat Officially .
Android One smartphones are a product of google in which all the smartphones which come under the android one program will be updated to latest android version . Not only this but the android one devices will be among one of the very first devices which will get latest android update very time followed by the nexus devices .
So in this guide we will tell you how to upgrade Android one Devices to latest android N 7.0 Nougat officially .
How to Get android 7.0 Nougat Update on android One Smartphones .
Before going to the guide Here is the list of Android one Smartphones that can be upgraded to android N 7.0 Nougat officially .
Symphony Roar A50 .
Micromax Canavs A1 .
Karbonn Sparkle .
Spice Dream Uno .
Mito Impact .
Evercross One X .
Nexian Journey One .
Cherry mobile One .
Qmobile A1 .
MyPhone Uno .
Lava Pixel V1 .
Infinix Hot 2 .
Bq Aquaris .
Cherry mobile one G1 .
I-mobile iq .
General Mobile 4G .
General Mobile 5 Plus .
All the above listed smartphones can be updated to the latest android 7.0 Nougat officially .
Before updating your android one device to android 7.0 n it is important to keep in mind that this version of the update is a developer preview version which means it may contain some bugs .
You will receive the update in OTA ( over the air ) which means the update will be downloaded automatically in to your smartphone and then it will be installed on your android one phone .
The update is usually bigger in size send may take a long period to download in slower internet connection , so it is recommended to Use a faster internet connection .
How to Update Android 1 One Smartphones to Android 7.0 N Nougat without using Pc .
- First of all Make a backup of your android one smartphone .
- After that Delete the Files and apps you dont use often .
- As we already mentioned earlier that the update can be bigger in size so it is recommend to delete all unwanted apps to prevent Update failure .
- After doing all the above steps . Follow below methods to Update android One to android N 7.0 nougat officially .
- First of all Go to the Android Beta Program website .
- Now it will ask you to sign in your google account .
- After signing in , you will see a List of Devices eligible for Android N 7.0 Nougat Update .
- Here is the example of the android 7.0 N Nougat update for Nexus 6 .
- After you see your device is eligible for the Android 7.0 N nougat update you can tap on enroll device .
- After you choose Enroll device you will get regular Android 7.0 N updates on your Android one device .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your android one Smartphone to android 7.0 N nougat officially .
So this was our guide on How to update Google android one Smartphones to android 7.0 Nougat officially , I hope this guide helped you in installing the latest android version 7.0 N Nougat on your android One smartphone .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.