Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Download Cyanogenmod 13 marshmallow 6.0 update For Oneplus one .
Oxygen os / Cyanogenmod 13 android marshmallow 6.0 update for Oneplus one .
- First of all Download the Cm 13 android marshmallow update for oneplus one From here .
- Now place the Downloaded update in the root of your sd card .
- Now turn off your smartphone and boot in TWRP recovery mode .
- Here is how to boot Oneplus one in twrp recovery mode .
- Turn off your smartphone .
- Now press Power + volume down button .
- Now your Oneplus 1 will boot into cwm recovery or twrp mode .
- Now select the below options
- Wipe data / factory reset .
- Wipe cache partition .
- Now choose ” install zip from sd card ” .
- Select the Android marshmallow 6.0 update for Oneplus one you downloaded earlier .
- Thats all !!!! you have successfully update your one plus one to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update for OnePlus One Download
- First of all turn off your smartphone .
- Now turn on it again .
- Head over to the updater app of your smartphone.
- Now tap on Check for updates .
- Now you will see a ” CM 13 update is available .
- Download marshmallow 6.0 update for oneplus one from OTA updater app .
- After Completing download reboot the smartphone and install the marshmallow update on oneplus one .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.