How to root Xiaomi Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 Prime running on Miui 8 without computer .
Enable Root Access on Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 / 2A in Miui 8 .
- Make sure you are using Redmi 2 Prime / 2 / 2A running on miui 8 .
- Minimum percent of battery available should be more than 70 % .
Root Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime / redmi 2 / 2A After miui 8 update .
- First of All Reboot your smartphone .
- Now Go to Security .
- Now Open Permissions .
- In Permissions
- You will see a option Allow root Access .
- Open that .
- After opening you will be asked to confirm Root access .
- Tap on Yes Enable root Access .
- Now as soon as you choose the Smartphone will reboot .
- Now After rebooting you will see that the smartphone is now rooted .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.