Root redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Indian version .
How to Get Root Access on Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant .
- You should have TWRP recovery installed on Your redmi note 3 to root without pc .
- Make Sure you are using the Snapdragon variant on the redmi note 3 .
- Minimum 50% of battery to avoid bricking chances .
- First of all Download Supersu for redmi note 3 snapdragon From HERE .
- Now Boot your redmi note 3 in To Twrp recovery mode .
- Here is How you can boot your redmi note 3 in Recovery mode .
- Go to the App drawer .
- Open Updater App .
- Now open updater app .
- After opening Updater app you will See many options .
- Choose ” Reboot to Recovery Mode ” .
- This will boot your redmi note 3 in Twrp recovery mode .
- Now after Booting recovery mode .
- You will be asked to set the Language for the Twrp Recovery Mode .
- Choose ” English ” .
- After Choosing the language , you will see many options .
- First of all Choose Wipe .
- Now wipe Cache partition .
- Now choose Install .
- After choosing Install Select the Supersu zip You downloaded earlier
- Now this will start rooting your Redmi note 3 .
- After the Flashing gets completed choose reboot .
- After the device turns on You can check that You redmi note 3 is rooted now .
How to root redmi note 3 without Twrp recovery . ( MIUI 8 )
- First of All Reboot your smartphone .
- Now Go to Security , In the Security you will see many options .
- Now Open Permissions .
- In Permissions you have to choose the Last option
- You will see a option Allow root Access .
- Open that .
- After opening you will be asked to confirm Root access .
- Tap on Yes Enable root Access .
- Now as soon as you choose the Smartphone will reboot .
- Now After rebooting you will see that the smartphone is now rooted .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.