Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Upgrade Huawei P9 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 .
- Make sure you are using Huawei p9 only .
- Make sure you are using Emiui 4 .
- Make sure There is minimum 70% of battery available in the smartphone .
- Make sure you have made backup of all important files .
How to Update Huawei P9 in Nougat 7.0 officially .
- Step 1. First of all Download the android Nougat 7.0 Update .
- Step 2. Now copy the Zip file in the internal memory of your Huawei P9 .
- Step 3. Now make a reboot of your smartphone .
- Step 4. After rebooting .
- Step 5. Go to settings of Your Huawei p9 .
- Step 6. Now in settings you will see system Updates option .
- Step 7. Just Tap on that , You will see No updates available .
- Step 8. Just ignore that and Tap on Local Update .
- Step 9. Now this will ask you to Make a backup of your files , Just tap on yes .
- Step 10. Now after making backup the smartphone will ask you for the Update file .
- Step 11. Now choose the Nougat Update file you downloaded earlier .
- Step 12. As soon as you select the file , The Updating procedure will start .
- Step 13. After the process gets completed you will see a ” Successful ” Notification .
- Step 14. Now make a reboot of your device .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.