Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Upgrade Oppo F1 Plus To Marshmallow 6.0 officially .
- Make sure Your smartphone is Fully Charged .
- Make Sure Your Are Using Oppo F1 Plus .
- Make Sure There is enough Space Available in Your Oppo F1 Plus .
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to Internet .
Update F1 Plus In Marshmallow .
- Step 1. First of all Turn of your Smartphone .
- Step 2. Now turn it On Again .
- Step 3. Now Connect your Oppo F1 Plus to a faster internet connection , 3G/4G/Wifi is recommended .
- Step 4. Now Go to Settings .
- Step 5. Search For About phone .
- Step 6. Now In About phone You will see a Option of ” System Updates ” .
- Step 7. Just open that .
- Step 8. Now After opening the system updates option The smartphone will search finding updates .
- Step 9. Now if the company has officially released the Android marshmallow 6.0 update for Oppo f1 plus then you will get a option to Download the Update .
- Step 10. After Downloading the Update tap on Reboot and Install , just tap on that .
- Step 11. Now the phone will start updating .
- Step 12. After 5 Minutes Your Oppo F1 Plus will be updated to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.