Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Install Android N 7.0 Nougat in Xiaomi Mi 3 .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update for Xiaomi Mi 3 .
- Based on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Themes Support .
- Android N wallpaper .
- Android N ringtones .
- Pre rooted .
- Battery manager for longer battery backup .
- Ram management for better multitasking .
- Supports Gravity box .
- Next Camera with Manual mode .
- Multi language support .
- There should be minimum 70 % on the device to avoid shutdown in between the flashing process .
- This custom rom is only for Xiaomi mi 3 and dont try to flash it on any other device .
- You should have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your device to flash the custom rom .
- Make a backup of all Important files and contacts .
How to Update Xiaomi mi 3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 for MI 3 in your Computer .
- Now connect your smartphone to Computer using a USB cable .
- Now copy the CM14 rom and paste it in the Root of your sd card .
- Now turn off your smartphone .
- After turning off Press Volume + and Power button together until the smartphone boots in recovery mode :-
- Alternatively you can also go to Updater app in your app drawer and Tap on Reboot to recovery mode . This will boot your smartphone in recovery mode .
- Now after entering in recovery mode you will see many options :-
- Tap on wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache , Wipe cache partition and Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now choose factory reset .
- Now Go the main screen and Tap in Install .
- Now select the CM14 rom you downloaded earlier .
- Now confirm the installation .
- After Sometime you will get a notifications on the screen ” CM14 installation successful ” Which means you have successfully installed CM14 Nougat in Mi 3 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.