Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Galaxy Ace 3 .
- The rom is based on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Supports Different theme .
- Android 7.0 Ringtones .
- Android Nougat wallpaper .
- The rom is pre rooted
- Comes with Gravity box support .
- Custom font support .
- Battery management for longer battery life .
- No Lag
- No hang
- Multitasking manager
- Next camera with manual mode .
Whats working in the rom ?
- This is a custom rom so make sure you follow all the steps correctly while flashing .
- This custom rom is only for Samsung galaxy Ace 3 , Dont try to flash it on any other device . It may brick your device .
- There should be minimum of 4Gb Space in internal memory to flash the rom .
- Minimum 60% battery is required to flash the custom rom .
- This custom rom may contain some bugs . Make sure you flash the latest build .
- CWM or TWRP recovery is required to flash the custom rom .
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to Android 7.0 N Nougat .
- First of all Connect your Pc or laptop to a high Speed interent connection to Download CM14 for Galaxy Ace 3 .
- Now Download Cm14 for Samsung galaxy Ace 3 . ( Kotzir )
- Now connect your Ace 3 to Computer using a usb cable .
- Now copy the CM14 and paste in the root of SD card or Internal Memory .
- Now disconnect your smartphone from pc .
- Now rename the cm14 to Update.zip .
- Now you have to boot Galaxy ace 3 in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode first of all turn off the smartphone .
- Now remove the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now again insert the battery .
- Now press Volume up + Power + Home button .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- After the device boots in recovery mode you will see many options .
- First of all tap on Wipe .
- Now Wipe data / factory reset .
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition .
- Now press the back key .
- Now tap on Backup .
- Backup All important files .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose the CM14 for Galaxy Ace 3 you downloaded earlier .
- Now Just tap on yes and confirm the flashing procedure .
- The recovery will start flashing custom rom .
- After 5 minutes you will get a notification saying ” CM14 flashed successfully ” .
- Now press the back key and tap on reboot system .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats all You have successfully Updated your Galaxy Ace 3 to android 7.0 Nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.