How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially .
Do you want to Update galaxy note 4 to android 7.0 N nougat officially ? Do you want to download CM14 for Galaxy note 4 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Samsung note 4 nougat update .
Samsung Galaxy note 4 is one of the most popular note series smartphone . The smartphone comes with 5.7inch Full hd screen with 518 pixels per inch , Under the hood there is qualcomm snapdragon 805 processor coupled with 3gb of ram . The smartphone came with android jellybean out of the box but then later on samsung rolled out android 6.0 marshmallow update for the device . So being one of the most popular smartphone we can expect official android 7.0 nougat update for galaxy note 4 . Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android version , The android n comes with features like System ui tuner, Multi window, battery saver and much more . So in this guide we tell you How to update galaxy note 4 to Android n officially and CM14 for Galaxy note 4 .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update for Galaxy Note 4.
As Mentioned earlier that being the flagship device you can expect official nougat update for galaxy note 4 , However besides the official 7.0 update you can also flash note 4 nougat rom to update it . The best android 7.0 custom rom for Galaxy note 4 is CM14 . CM14 also known as Cyanogenmod 14 is a custom rom based on android 7.0 nougat . The CM14 rom for Galaxy Note 4 comes with all features of Android nougat . Some of the main features of the custom rom are :-
- Based on Android Nougat 7.0 .
- All Cyanogenmod features .
- The rom is pre rooted .
- Supports gravity box .
- CM themes .
- Custom Font support
- Battery tweaks
- Multitasking manager
- Android N wallpapers
- Android N ringtones
- No Lag
- No hang
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 1 to Android 7.0 .
- List of Devices Getting Cyanogenmod 14 update .
Before proceeding to the Updating guide make sure you follow all the points given below :-
- This guide is only for Samsung galaxy Note 4 .
- There should be more then 70% battery available in your smartphone .
- Minimum 6Gb of free space is required to flash the rom and update the smartphone .
- Samsung will release official nougat update for galaxy note 4 and after that you will be able to update the smartphone through OTA .
- Make sure your galaxy note 4 is not rooted ( Only if you want official update ) .
- To flash the CM14 update you need TWRP or CWM recovery installed .
- A USB Cable .
- A computer or Laptop is required to Download CM14 for Galaxy Note 4 .
How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat Officially .
So in this method we will tell you How you can install official android nougat 7.0 in Samsung Note 4 once the company releases it :-
- First of all turn off your smartphone .
- Now connect it to internet .
- Now go to settings .
- In settings go to about Phone .
- Now tap on About phone .
- In About phone you will see System updates option at the top .
- Just tap on that .
- Now you will see a Android 7.0 nougat update for Samsung note 4 . ( If released )
- Tap on Download Nougat update for galaxy note 4 .
- Now after Downloading you will see a Option ” Reboot and Install ” .
- Just tap on that .
- Now your galaxy Note 4 will reboot and the Note 4 nougat update will be installed .
Download and Install CM14 for Samsung galaxy Note 4 .
Cyanogenmod 14 rom for galaxy note 4 is based on android nougat 7.0 . The rom is still in beta phase and it contains some bugs . As we already mentioned earier that you need twrp recovery or CWM recovery to flash the update .
- First of all Download CM14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 .
- Now Connect your smartphone to Laptop or computer using a Usb cable .
- Now rename the Downloaded rom to Udpate.zip .
- Now copy the rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now Disconnect smartphone from pc .
- Now you have to boot note 4 in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode press volume up + Home + Power button together .
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- After booting in recovery mode you will see many options .
- First of all tap on Wipe .
- Now tap on Wipe Data / factory reset .
- Now tap on Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now Press back key .
- Now tap on backup .
- Now backup all important files .
- Now Press install key .
- Now choose the Update.zip file .
- Now tap on yes install the update .
- Now the recovery will start installing CM14 in galaxy note 4 .
- After some time you will get a notifications ” CM14 flashed successfully ” .
- Now Tap on reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully updated samsung galaxy note 4 to android 7.0 nougat .
As we all Know that CM Aka Cyanogenmod is closed officially and will not get any further support So users can Follow our guide on How to Install Lineage os rom in Samsung galaxy Note 4 to enjoy the latest lineage rom in their devices .
So this was our guide on How to update Samsung galaxy note 4 to android 7.0 nougat, I hope you liked CM14 rom for Note 4 .