Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Update Moto G4 Plus to Nougat 7.0 Manually .
Download Official Android Nougat 7.0 Update Zip File for Moto G4 Plus .
- This is not a custom rom , It is official Android n 7.0 update for Moto g4 plus from the company itself .
- Flash the update file only on G4 plus .
- Make sure there is more then 50% battery available in your smartphone .
- Make sure you have done a backup of all important files .
- The Update size is around 953 Mb so make sure there is around 2Gb of minimum space available .
- Download Moto G4 Nougat 7.0 Update Zip file .
How to Officially Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Turn off your smartphone .
- Now Turn it on .
- Now You have to Enable Usb Debugging mode .
- To enable usb debugging mode on Moto G4 plus first of all Go to settings .
- Now In settings head over to Developer options , In developer options you will get a option USB debugging mode . Tap on that and enable it .
- Now Download the Moto G4 Nougat update zip file .
- After downloading move it to the root of sd card .
- Now Boot Moto G4 plus to recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode press Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for 7 seconds .
- Now release the keys .
- Now your smartphone will enter in fastboot mode .
- Press the volume Down Key again
- Now Your moto G4 plus will enter in recovery mode .
- Now Select the second option ” Apply update from sd card ” .
- Now choose the Nougat update zip file for moto g4 plus you downloaded earlier .
- After Some time you will get a notification , Smartphone updated successfully .
- Now just tap on Reboot system Now .
- Thats all You have successfully install official android n 7.0 nougat in moto g4 plus .
- You can Check the Android Version by going to settings > About Phone > Android Version ( 7.0 )
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.