Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Root Moto G4 Plus on Android Nougat 7.0 .
How to Root Nougat On Moto G4 plus .
- This guide is only for Moto g4 plus running on android N 7.0 Nougat .
- TWRP or CWM recovery is required to flash the Moto G4 plus nougat rooting package . ( How to Install Twrp recovery on Moto G4 plus Nougat 7.0 )
- It is recommended to make a backup of all Important files .
- Minimum 60% of battery is required to root the device .
- It is necessary to follow each and every step carefully .
How to root Moto G4 plus running on android Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Download Moto G4 Plus rooting package .
- Now Turn off your moto g4 plus completely .
- Now you have to boot Your moto G4 plus in Twrp recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode press volume down + power button together for around 8 seconds .
- Now your G4 plus will boot in fastboot mode .
- Now press the volume Down key and your G4 plus will enter in recovery mode .
- Now You will see many options .
- Choose Wipe Cache > Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now Tap on install and Choose the Moto G4 plus rooting package you downloaded earlier .
- After flashing tap on Reboot .
- Thats All !! You have successfully root moto g4 plus on android Nougat 7.0 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.